Mommy, no!

Chapter 25

But it was too late. I could feel the sharp knife go through my thin skin. He cutted me from my arm fold and almost too my wrist. I screamed as loud as I could. I felt the warm and red liquid run over my skin.

Eddie: MOMMY!!!

I turned around too see my son stand in the doorway, screaming and crying. This shouldn’t any child have to see, they’re own mother be abused.

Evelyn: I’m sorry Edward!

I felt the knife cut through my left thigh too, and this time it was much deeper. I screamed and tried to tell him to stop, but he didn’t. And suddenly the grip of my hands loosens and I fell to the ground. And with my luck I smashed my hand hard to the floor. I screamed once again and started crying.

Eddie: Mommy, no!

I heard his small steps come running to me and then I saw Eddie sitting on his knees, crying. He stroke his hand over my hair.

Eddie: Everything will be oh right, mommy! Don’t cry, please mommy!

Edward sat right in a pool of my blood. I didn’t want my child to see this! He doesn’t deserve it, please help me somebody!

And as if god had hear my pray, someone came rushing into the kitchen. I was so scared it would be Harry, so I took Edward in my arms and held him protective. How much it would hurt me, I wouldn’t stop protecting William.

Evelyn: Don’t even touch him! Kill me instead! If you really want to kill one of us, kill me! But you don’t dare to touch my son!

Then I hear a voice, that doesn’t belong to Harry.

Adam: Evelyn, what have happened?!

I sighed in relief. It was just Adam…

Then everything went pitch-black.