Oh no...

Chapter 13

*Next day*

I shot my eyes open and saw a grey sky. Great, rain…

I got dressed quickly and ran down the stairs in 190 kilometres per hour. While I was eating  toasted bread, I texted Harry.

Evelyn:

Hahaha I did it! =D

I got no respond. Well, I’m sure he was still sleeping. I brushed my teeth, put my shoes on and got a jacket. I was on my way to the best boyfriend ever!

*At Harry's house*

I didn’t knock on the door, I just walked into the house.

Evelyn: Hi Anne!

She didn’t say “hello” or “good morning” to me. I walked in to the living room.

Evelyn: Hello?

I still didn’t get any respond. So I went in to the kitchen and saw that Anne sat in a chair in an uncomfortable position and sobbed. I walked fast over to her and bent down in her height.

Evelyn: What have happened?!

 Anne: First they take my husband and then they take my son! Why can’t they just take me?

 Evelyn: What are you talking about?!

Anne hands out a baby pink letter with my name written on it, with Harry's hand style. I slowly take the letter from Anne's shaking hand and open it. It’s a letter inside it.

Dear Evelyn

You did the game very well.

You fixed to be without me a whole day. You’re amazing!

But I want you to do this game everyday now. Because we’re probably not going to meet again.

 It took me Evy. The cancer took away my life. I guess He wanted me to have a perfect life with the perfect world. But my life was already perfect, because you were a part of it.

I didn’t tell you that I had cancer or that I was fighting through the days, because I knew that you wouldn’t treat me like a normal person. You would have treated me like thin glass. But do you know what made my days less painful? You did! You made my life a little bit easier with every touch and kiss.

I’m going to miss you so much and I hope that you will live your life like you’ve always have done, but without me. Your life’s may be better now? Who knows… But I hope that you know that I will always be with you, because you remember the ring, right? I’m your guardian angel now. And I will be that until the day we meet again.

I love you so much.

Yours forever

Harry

I starred at the letter in my hand for a while and started slowly go out of the kitchen. I walk just as slowly up to the second floor where Harry's room were. I looked at the pictures he had of us two in his book shelf. It was one picture where we were having a snowball fight, and my favourite picture of us when we’re on the beach at the sunset at the Indian summer. And a picture of him and me doing very ugly faces. I remembered we argued so much about that pic, because I thought that I did a too ugly face to be shown but he wanted to have that pic so badly so I said yes in the end. I smiled warmly at the memories. And the I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly wiped the tear away and sobbed, but it only came more. After a few minutes I walked over to Harry's bed and laid down. I slipped his sheets over my body and I could smell his scent so strong as if he was there beside me. Just as my tears rolled down my face and down on his pillow, I heard the rain hit against the window. It was just like the sky was crying for him too. But he was where he actually belongs now.

With the angels.