I won't leave him for you

Chapter 30

We just sat on the floor. Me sobbing against his bare chest as he whispered soothingly words. Right now I didn’t really care about what he had done to me. Because I knew that it wasn’t him. Harry was a fallen angel. Or not a real angel yet, but anyway I believed him and what he had told me.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Evelyn: Hello?

 Adam: Heyyyy babe! Why are you taking so long?

 Evelyn: Listen, Adam… I’m not your babe and I’m never going to be! I love Harry more than you’ll understand. I made a mistake when I slept with you, I admit it. I don’t want to be with you, because I’m with Harry. And how hard it’s going to be, I won’t leave him.

 Adam: Are you with him right now? Because I swear that I’m going to rip his head off with only my hands.

 Evelyn: You’re not! You don’t know what he’s capable of!

 Adam: Oh Evelyn… I do know…

Then Adam hung up. I looked at my phone and didn’t understand a thing. Did Adam know who Harry was? Did they know each other?

I stood up from the floor and walked to the kitchen. I felt Harry's eyes burn at my back. I quickly washed my hands from the blood and washed the floor where Harry had lied. When I was finished I stood in front of him.

Evelyn: You should go and get a shower and I should go back to Adam’s place and pick up my things and bring them over here again.

 Harry: No, you’re not going to Adam!

 Evelyn: I won’t get together with him again, I promise! You have my heart and it’s only yours.

 Harry: I know that. But what I meant was, he’s dangerous.

 Evelyn: Oh, stop it! I’m off now, go get a shower and have dinner ready before I come back. It’s not very much things I need to bring back here! So stop worrying about me, I’m a big girl now and I can handle these things all by my self!

Harry had his arms crossed over his chest as he looked worriedly at me. Then he slightly nodded and started to walk to the bathroom. I sighed and walked to the door and made my way back to Adam’s apartment… I mean house.