Talking to the moon

Chapter 15

*4 months later*

Another day to wake up without feeling alive.

I’m sitting up in my bed. I had dreamt about that day, when I knew that he was dead, tonight too. I did it almost every night, so I don’t sleep very much. I putted on the stereo to have some sort of sound in my apartment, and Talking to the moon with Bruno Mars started playing.

I know you’re somewhere out here

Somewhere far away

I want you back

I want you back

My neighbours think I’m crazy

But they don’t understand

You’re all I have

You’re all I have

And a night when the stars light up my room

I sit for myself

Talking to the moon

Try’na get to you

And hope you’re on the other side

Talking to me too

Oh am I a fool

I sit alone

Talking to the moon

I turned the stereo off quickly before I was about to cry again. Because the lyrics in this song bringed back too much memories and it described exactly what I had done after Harry's death.

Suddenly I feel very sick and I’m running to the bathroom. I throwed up until I just sat there and was shaking hysterical. And then the thought hitted me. I’m pregnant... because I’m not sick, and I don’t use to throw up.

I got dressed in sweatpants and one of Harry's t-shirt and went out. I have to be sure that I am pregnant or not.

*30 minutes later*

I walked in to my bathroom and took out the test from the package. Now it’s the moment of truth. I took the test and waited… It was positive.

This can’t be happening! I’m just 16 years old! Mum and dad is going to kill me! I can’t keep this baby… but… this baby is Harry's child too. It’s a part of him, I can’t make an abort! This baby is the only thing that I have left of him.

*Calling her mum*

Mrs. Frost: Hi hunny!

 Evelyn: I’m pregnant.