Who's them?

Chapter 29

Harry: When I died I went up to heaven, just like everyone thought I would. Because I was that guy that was an angel and I didn’t do anything stupid or mean. And I became an angel. But when I went up there they wouldn’t let me in. It was like a wall, you couldn’t see it but you could feel the energy from it. And when they told me I couldn’t come in because I just had made good stuff in my life, I couldn’t believe them. I started to argue them and said that’s why I should come in, because I didn’t do anything stupid. And I tried to come inside. But that wave of energy that made me stay outside heaven, gave me a kind of an electric shock. And it made me unconscious, for about 4 years. You can say that I landed in a coma. But when I woke up I was in a room I think. I’m not so sure. But then I saw them standing in front of me and they told me things… things that aren’t true. But then the biggest of them all speaked and his voice were so loud and thick, my head almost explode into million pieces. But through the pain I could hear him say that I was going back to earth to make the mistakes I never done, and then make things right again. And suddenly the voice faded and when I opened my eyes again I was in my bedroom, down here! But it felt like I wasn’t myself to hundred percent.

Evelyn: Who’s them? And what did they tell you that wasn’t true?

 Harry: They are kind of angels I think. Like the leaders of heaven. They told me that you really didn’t love me. So I had built up an anger that the Leaders used to make me hurt you. I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to Evelyn!

Evelyn: Did the good angels in heaven say that you should go down to earth, make mistakes like hurting me and then make things right? Are you seriously thinking that I’m going to believe that crap? Do you really believe I’m that stupid?

 Harry: No Evelyn! I don’t think that! What I told you now is the truth!

I stood up from my chair and started to leave. No fucking way I was going to listen to that lie again. But when I was going to push down the door handle, Harry made his way in front of me, blocking the door.

Harry: Evelyn, listen…

Evelyn: I don’t want to listen Harry! Do you seriously believe I’m going back with you and risking my sons’ life?

Harry: Evelyn you know that he’s my son as much as yours and I have the right to meet him as much as you’re seeing him! And I would never hurt Edward, not in a million years! And I wasn’t lying when I told you what have happened! Look, I can do things that no one normal person can do.

 Evelyn: Like what? Cutting your girlfriend and act like she’s OK with it?!

Harry: STOP IT!

Once again I was scared. I took a few steps back while I felt the strange energy surrounding the whole room and made the air thick and cold. Harry didn’t look at me anymore; he looked at the ground instead. His hands turned into fists and his knuckles whitened quickly. He started to scream. Then he collapsed on the floor in cramps. His forehead had started to become sweaty and his hands were scratching the floor, like he was in pain. I just stood there with my hands up against my mouth for some seconds before I hurried to Harry's side. I tried to comfort him, and as he laid on the side I started to brush his hair out of his face and had my hand against his back. His hand took a firmly grip of my hand. He looked so terrified, like a scared little boy. Suddenly he started to cramp again.

Evelyn: Harry! Please stay with me, don’t die please! I can’t loose you again, p-please! I l-love you!

Then I felt something warm run between my fingers. I looked at my hand and saw that it was blood. And it came from Harry. I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen to get a scissor to cut his shirt up. I bent down to him and I took of his shirt after I cutted. There were two long bleeding wounds on his back. One on each side of his spine.

Harry: W-why does it feel wet on m-my back?

 Evelyn: It’s nothing honey, I promise! Just lay down and try to relax and I can get you to a hospital!

 Harry: N-n-not the hospital!

It hurted me to hear his weak voice through the cramps. And suddenly Harry was up on his legs and started to make his hands into fists and let go. In like ten times. I just watched him as I had and terrified look on my face. And then the bleeding wounds just slowly disappeared on his back, leaving the blood.

Evelyn: H-harry…?

I was about to cry, in any minute now.

Harry: I’m OK, sweetheart. It’s alright now.

His voice was normal again and he wasn’t showing any pain. I got up on my legs but couldn’t stand very long. But before I hit the ground, he catched me. I collapsed in his arms and had my total breakdown. I didn’t care right now what he had done. I just needed to be in his arms. He hugged me tightly and whispered soothingly words in my ear as I sobbed. I know I should be afraid of him, but somehow I wasn’t. Because after what happened now, I actually believed his story. I know that this was my Harry, and I wouldn’t let anything hurt him or break us.

Never.