Epilouge

But the thing is...

The train never hit me. Instead I was violently shooked.

Harry: Evelyn! Wake up! It's just a bad dream, c'mon wake up.

I shoot my eyes open and looked at the person above me. He looked younger somehow than I reminded him before he dissappeared in my hospital room. His eyes shone more bright green and his hair looked more curly. I just laid there as my eyes grew bigger and bigger and the tears started to stream down my face again. I quickly wrapped my arms around Harry's brode torso and cried into the crock of his neck.

Harry: Hey, hey, shhh... what is it?

Evelyn: I-I thought I had lost you!

Harry: No, no you'll never loose me. I promise.

Evelyn: No, you don't understand. You died in cancer, we got a son together!

Harry: What are you talking about? I haven't died, and you're just sixteen, why would we have a kid now?

Evelyn: Y-you don't remember?

Harry: It was just a bad dream Evy. Nothing happened in real life, it was just a nighmare.

I sunk down on the bed with him right beside me. I cuddled him closer as I was in deep thoughts. Everything had felt so real, and it was just a nightmare? Where in time are we now then? I know he mentioned that I was just sixteen and not twentyfive like I last remembered.

When I was going to make me more comfortable in his arms I felt that I was laying on something small. I reached and grabbed it and saw that it was a piece of candy. Wait, candy?

Harry: Hey, you want to watch Titanic again before you can go to sleep?

Watch Titanic again? I've already watched it one time tonight? Then I remembered.

We're back at that night.