Fuck you

Chapter 31

I knew something wasn’t right when I stepped inside Adam’s house. The air was thick and felt sticky. I walked fast to the bedroom to get my clothes that I got here and then picked up Edward’s toys and clothes. I wrote a note to Adam as he wasn’t here.

Dear Adam

Thank you for saving me from bleeding to death, taking care of me these past days and being there for me when I needed someone to talk to.

I’ve just picked up my and Edward’s things, I’m moving back to my place again.

I really appreciate everything you’ve done for me, and I’m sorry if you thought that you and I were going to be something bigger than friends.

Thank you again, and I’m sorry.

Evelyn

I was just about to lay the note on his bedside table when I heard footsteps coming into the room. I faced the person and saw that it was just Adam.

Evelyn: Oh, Hi Adam… Um, I just took my clothes…

Adam didn’t respond, but walked to his bedside table instead. He took up the note and read it fast.

Adam: You’re calling fucking you, take care and being there for you? That was the only thing I was for you, right? A fuck buddy, when you needed some “care” you just used me!

Evelyn: No, Adam! That wasn’t what I meant! And I didn’t use you! I thought I was falling for you, but I’m still madly in love with Harry!

Adam: If I’m not able to have you, no one is!

I didn’t get was he was doing until I felt a towel against my nose and mouth and I was inhaling something. I pushed him away, and Adam stepped a few steps away from me. I tried to run away but my legs felt weak and I fell to the ground. I rolled on the floor until I was lying on my back and looked terrified at Adam.

Evelyn: What have you…?

I couldn’t speak anymore. My body felt numb and I wouldn’t move an inch. I just stared at him and started to cry. That was the only way I could show how scared I was, because I couldn’t scream or beg him to let me go.

Why didn’t I let Harry come with me! I’m so stupid! FUCK YOU EVELYN! Why did I always think that I can fight everything on my own!

Adam came closer to me and took me in his arms and laid me down on the bed. Then he walked to his closet and took out a belt.

Adam: So… Evelyn, you maybe want to have answers on all your questions. Am I right?

He looked at me like he waited for a respond. But I couldn’t answer him, because that bastard had made me inhaling something so I couldn’t move!

Adam: Hahahahah! Oh my god, I’m sorry! I forgot that you can’t do anything at all right now!

Adam laughed evilly and played with the belt. Just after a couple of seconds later he hit me hard at my stomach with the belt. I wanted to scream out loud, but nothing came out. My stomach hurt and burned as hell. I felt the tears running faster as I crumpled up my face. Wait, I just used the muscles in my face! The poison, or whatever it was, is about to let go!

Adam: I know who your boyfriend is. He’s a fallen angel. It was me who said he couldn’t come into heaven when he died. I’m an angel Evelyn… I was sent here to check up on Harry, so he surely did all the bad things and then make things ok again. You know why he has to do bad things? Just because he didn’t do anything bad when he was a human. He was a good soul.

I didn’t believe it. This mad monster couldn’t be an angel! But it wouldn’t surprise me if he had rejected Harry to come to heaven… And I still didn’t get why people had to do bad things to come to heaven!

Suddenly I felt sharp pain in my right thigh. This time he hit me with the metal thing on the belt. I crumpled up my face again and let out a small whine.

Adam: People have to do bad things and make things good again, because you should know when you’ve done something wrong and have the courage and heart to say you’re sorry and actually try to get their forgiveness. But now you already know too much things about the life after this, I’m sorry but now I have to kill you!

He smirked and got closer to me. He dropped the belt at the bedside table and got down to my height so our noses almost brushed. I tried to shut the pain out from my stomach and thigh, but it hurt like hell.

Adam: And, I haven’t had any sort of sexual intercourse with a human before… it was quite interesting.

Just the thought of it made me feel sick. I felt my stomach turn and I threw up. The “poison” had almost fully let go now, so I lay on my side and kept throw up until there was nothing more coming up. I coughed a few times too.

Adam: So I’m just going to ask like a polite angel now… Do you have any last words before I kill you?

I looked disgusted at him and made a pissed face. We were like that in about 20 seconds until I answered him.

Evelyn: Fuck you.