Candy rain!

Chapter 11

*3 months later*

Before I was together with Harry, my life was boring. It was always the same thing. Go to school, come home and do homework, eat and then sleep. Nothing funny was ever happening. But now we are with each other as much as we can. Some Fridays we’re going to the cinema and almost every Saturday we have movie night with lost of candy.

This Saturday we were at his house and watched Titanic. My favourite movie. After half of the movie, Harry laid his body closer to me and hugged me tighter. Then he kissed me soft, and I responded quickly and pulled him closer to me. Harry had to change position. The bowl with candy on my stomach was about to fall down. So I pulled back from the kiss and screamed.

Evelyn: Watch it!

The fast movement and Harry that tried to catch the bowl, made it rain candy all over us. I laughed hard at what happened. It was candy in the whole bed! (They watched the movie in the bed, got a problem with that? (; ) Harry was grinning like an idiot and tried to hide his laughter. He laid his head in the crock of my neck and hides his head in my golden coloured hair. Suddenly I feel soft lips against the skin of my neck. He turned his head so he could look me in the eyes.

Harry: I love you.

I looked back at him with tears in my eyes. I have never had the thought that those 3 words could mean so much.

Evelyn: I love you too.

I lost my virginity that night.