You have pictures of me?

Chapter 20

*A week later*

I was on my way to Harry's place. We hadn’t talked very much since the kiss and everything. I parked my car at the same place as I did a week ago. I didn’t have Edward with me today, because I wanted to have a grown up talk without kids. So he was at my mother’s house. And she didn’t complain about it. She said that she could take Eddie for the rest of the weekend, and I agreed. I think I should have some sort of alone time for a while.

I knocked on the door and Harry opened it. He gave me a cheeky grin and let me in. He led me to the kitchen and we sat down.

Evelyn: I wanted to talk about what had happened last week…

 Harry: I know, it was stupid of me and I really shouldn’t have done that. You maybe haven’t got over your boyfriends death yet, and you maybe think that I’m just one of these guys who doesn’t care about girls feelings, but I’m not!

 Evelyn: No I don’t think that you’re one of these guys. And it is my fault too that it happened. I wanted to kiss you. And if I hadn’t, I wouldn’t probably be here now.

I took up a few photos from my bag that I had with me, and laid them on the table in front of Harry. It was pictures of me and my Harry.

Harry: This starts to get creepy… You have my number, you have an exactly the same ring that I gave to one of my girlfriends, and now you have photos of me and you!

 Evelyn: Can’t you see? You have known me one time in your life.

He doesn’t say anything. He just took up the photos and looked at them. Then his eyes began to water and he put the photos down. Instead he took up his phone and starting tapping on it. He then showed me what he was looking at. It was the photos that were on the table. He had the photos in his phone!

Evelyn: Tell me… What do you remember?