Chapter 1

"Monday morning... just great...", Stiles groaned as he got out of bed slowly, trying not to fall back in right away. He hated Mondays. More like every day he was forced to attend school, but Monday's in particular. They were useless! School would be so much easier if it started on Tuesdays. So. Much. Easier.
Getting his phone from the best side table he unlocked it and texted Scott who had left 14 texts (no lies here!) telling him to finally get up.
<Shut up. I'm up. Great!>, he typed and stumbled to the bathroom while checking his other notifications. One caught his eye in particular.

Lunatic1976 sent you a message.

The guy who already had texted him the previous day. The one calling him cutie. Curiously he opened the message and read it, not able to contain his little smile.

<Good morning cutie! I hope you have a good start into the week ❤ Best>

<It's better after your text :)>, he typed back before locking his phone and focusing on getting ready for school. Catching himself softly humming he shook his head and rolled his eyes at himself. "Don't act like this... He doesn't like you...", she mumbled to himself and sighed.
It would've been too good if someone had actually had feelings for him. Well, more than being an overprotective friend like Scott was.
Groaning at himself for ruining his mood he grabbed his backpack and headed out to meet Rosco and leave for school. During the drive he secretly kept checking his phone, trying not to cause a collision, but hoping the mysterious guy would text him again. Reaching school he disappointedly realized that waiting for another text was nonsense, so he went into the building instead.
"STILINSKI!", he heard Coachs voice and groaned while rolling his eyes, but walking over anyways. After all he wanted to play and not only sit outside and watch the match.
"Yes coach?", he therefore replied and turned around looking at him.
"Seen Dumbar yet?", her shook his head looking at him. "Well. Tell him he better be there today!", coach snapped before disappearing as sudden as he had appeared.
That guy would cause his insanity one day, he was sure about that. Still groaning quietly Stiles headed to class, mostly groaning now because he realized Scott probably wouldn't turn up again today.