Chapter 19

Stiles had closed his eyes towards the end of the movie feeling tired and exhausted from training. Once peter had heard the younger one falling asleep he had stopped the movie and gently lifted him up carrying him to his bedroom and placing him on the bed before wrapping the blanket around him. Smiling to himself he was now on his way back to the living room to clean up.
"Why are you humming Disney songs?", he was surprised by Malia standing in the door asking that before he was able to finish.
"Because Disney's a classic.", Peter shrugged turning around to her.
"And you Princess? What are you here for?", he then added and walked up to her slowly.
"I need your help... With a guy... and you're my dad so I hoped you could help?", she spoke without being nervous but making strategical breaks.
"Scott?", the male asked and she nodded.
"Well... go for it. I looked inside your head, you love him, he loves you. I'm not gonna stop that.", he explained and she nodded before smiling a little.
"Thanks Dad.", the girl spoke and was gone before peter could reply anything else.
Locking the door this time to prevent any more surprise visits the Hale continued to clean up by folding the blanket and storing it back under the couch. He sighed and sat down knowing Stiles would not appreciate him laying in bed right besides him. Especially now that he slowly started to trust him.
"Peter?", he head the guys voice and got up turning around to see him standing on the stairs the blanket wrapped around him.
"Yes baby?"
"I can't sleep...", Stiles mumbled and groaned quietly. "And it's dumb I'm even telling you that...", he then added more quiet and turned to go back to the bedroom.
"Wait... we can watch another movie? Even in the bedroom if you want so I don't have to move you when you sleep.", Peter suggested and saw a smile and a nod as a reply so he walked up and followed shortly behind Stiles.
"Another Disney?", he asked while walking behind him.
"Yes please daddy!"
He really could get used to that nickname.
"Lay down and make yourself comfortable.", Peter told him and Stiles did just as the older had said while he set up the TV. Once the movie played Peter went towards the door only to hear Stiles voice.
"You're not gonna stay? Maybe it was you making me sleep so easily?"
"You want me to stay?", he frowned and Stiles nodded, so instead he walked back to the bed and laid down besides him pulling him slightly closer to him.
"Good Night baby boy.", Peter told him quietly with a smile on his lips.
"Good Night daddy.", Stiles replied before closing his eyes.