Chapter 15

{ Quick writers note: THANK YOU FOR READING THIS! I can't believe this story reached 5k reads! That's mind blowing!!! I'll be more online from next week on, as I'm having like 7 exams in one week...
feel free to message me! I wanna know who reads this and what you think 💕 }

"McCall! Goalkeeper today. Stilinski attack!", Coach shouted once they all were changed. Luckily Stiles had been able to get undressed and dressed again in a corner where neither Scott nor anyone else saw his bruises and the lacross uniform covered them all perfectly fine. "Okay Coach.", both of the teenage boys spoke in synch and Stiles turned to walk towards his position knowing that Scott shot him a suspicious glare without even having to look. Not that he wanted to look, it would be bad enough to see Scott's face when he had to tell him at some point. Shaking his head lightly he garbbed his lacross stick tighter and waited until he heard the signalizing whistle. Out of nowhere he saw Jackson running right towards him and before he could react he laid on the floor groaning. Almost right away Scott was over him and held his hand out for him to take. "Are you okay?", he asked worried and narrowed his eyes. "A few bruises, nothing that won't heal Scott. Go back to the goal before Coach ye...", he began but was interrupted by Coach Finstock yelling Jackson's and Scott's names ordering them to keep practicing while Stiles was supposed to come back to the bench.

"What was that Stilinski?", he asked as soon as Stiles was right besides him, but he just shook his head. "I have no idea Coach, I'd like to know that too...", the boy mumbled and sat down with a groan. "Can I already change? It hurts kind of bad and I'll take longer so you dont have to stay over.", Stilinski asked this teacher who nodded and sent him away with a move of his hand. "Thank you for the nice words coach.", he mumbled and got up taking all his belongings and quietly telling Scott he would already change and then go home before leaving the field. Changing without the fear of being caught, he soon was finished and got into his jeep to drive to Peter's flat. Hopefully Scott wouldn't try to look after him once he was finished with practice, but he believed to already be back at his place by then. Peter's punishment couldn't take that long, right?

"Peter? I'm here.", he yelled as he pushed the open door even further open so he could step in. "Welcome babe, sit down. We have a lot to do today."