Chapter 30

Scott just wouldn't stop asking questions. How you found out you liked each other. How you got together after such a long time of knowing each other and working together to defend Beacon Hills.

"Well I guess the whole Ghostrider thing did it's part as well...", Peter finished and smiled at the younger human.

"And this isn't some of sort of weird prank you two are pulling on us here?", Scott frowned and sighed after seeing Peter and Stiles nod simultaneosly.

"Hm... Okay then. But Peter. If you ever and I repeat ever touch him the wrong way, I am not hesitating to rip off your head. Okay?", he added and Peter smiled.

"That's actually what I expected.", the oldest commented and Scott nodded back actually realizing that this was serious for Peter. Otherwise he would have only made a comment, but as there was nothing. Peter must really like his best friend.

"Okay, I'll leave you two then.", the alpha mubled getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'll see you in school on Monday Stiles. Enjoy your weekend or so...", he spoke then slapped his own forehead.

"You know what? I don't want to know what you're doing.", he then sighed before he closed the door.

"Well that was weird... He hardly let us talk.", Stiles mumbled and looked at his boyfriend.

"But now that he's gone we can get to more... interesting things, hm?", the other grinned and placed a kiss on Stiles' lips.

"I actually like where this is going Daddy."