Chapter 29

"Daddy, you need to take care of yourself. You're still not completely healed.", Stiles gently spoke and sat beside him. 

Peter frowned with a slightly tilted head. "Since when are you so caring?", he asked turning towards his boyfriend fully now.

"Since I can be and my friends now know about us.", the younger shrugged then grinned. "Hey! Does that mean we can now go out here in Beacon Hills?"

"Maybe not yet hm baby boy? Your dad still doesn't know and probably doesn't trust me either.", Peter laughed scooting closer and wrapping an arm around the boy just when he heard a knock on the door and groaned. 

"I'll open, you stay here.", Stiles smiled placing a soft kiss on Peter's lips without really knowing what he really did before getting up and walking towards the door. Once he opened it he frowned seeing Scott.

"Scott?", Stiles mumbled questioning before being pushed aside carefully.

"Are you alright? Did he hurt you? Or force you to say that? Any of that?", Scott asked not stopping once he had started just until Stiles burst out laughing. 

"Scott! Scott! Stop it.", he laughed. "He didn't hurt me! And didn't force me to say any of that.", the boy added towards his best friend while feeling arms wrapped around his waist. 

"Hello Scott.", Peter interrupted making Stiles blush. 

"So you two... you two really are... a thing... now?", Scott stuttered and Stiles blushed even more not having seen his best friend like this ever. Well maybe back when he started dating Alison, but that was a long time ago.