Chapter 6

"I told you I'd get what I want.", Stiles heard him speak his eyes opening wide and staring at him. He did get the words, but failed to get the meaning in the same moment. "That means... you kidnap the Sheriffs son? Smart Peter. You could've just told him you wanna go back to Eichen.", he laughed trying to cover up his fear. He was afraid of that man. Not because of what he did in the past, that was some sort of understandable, but because of what he was capable of. "Oh Stiles oh Stiles, you think I am that dumb?", the male shook his head seeming clearly disappointed. "I just wanna have a talk with you, then I'll bring you back home to your game and the couch. You didn't answer me, so I had to make sure you listen.", he added and stroked Stiles cheek again. Wanting to push it away the younger noticed he wasn't able to move his hand. He frowned and looked up towards it. "And a talk is the reason you tucking tied me up?"
"Yes. You wouldn't let me do what I want if I didn't. And you would've tried to away.", peter shrugged as if his behavior was the only possible and he didn't get why stiles was so shocked.
"Listen up little boy.", he then started and sat down on the table besides him. "You don't talk to Scott or anyone else of your boy group, got it? You never ignore me again. And you give us a chance.", Peter spoke, stern at first but gentle and almost shy in the end. This was something that scared Stiles even more. Peter wasn't like that. He never was. Not even with Malia and for sure not with anyone else in Scotts pack.
After frowning for a second he slightly nodded and sighed. "I... okay... but I don't promise anything!", he quickly added determined to make him want to get out of that deal as fast as possible. "Thank you...", Peter quietly spoke then shook his head and had his typical cold smirk on his lips again. Why was he like that? Not that cold when they were alone, but like... almost human?
"Now that you're tied up anyways we could have some fun hm?", Stiles heard him say and frowned looking up before raising an eyebrow at him. "That'd just make me not trust you at all. And not wanting to trust you either."