Chapter 25

Once they had found a collar, the handcuffs and a few more things they went up to the cashes where the guy from earlier was standing again.
"Well hello there again babe.", he smirked at Stiles completely ignoring Peter.
"You found anything nice to play with?", he kept going making Peter narrow his eyes. Stiles nervously looked up at his daddy not bothering to reply.
"You're the quiet type? Bet I could make you scream in the sheets.", the unknown male added causing Peter to lose it.
He slapped a few notes on the counter and left with the things in a small bag and pulling stiles behind him quickly.
"Daddy!", Stiles whined and Peter stopped right behind the next corner so they were out of sight of the store.
"Did I hurt you baby boy?", he asked worried and turned to the younger examining his wrist.
"No daddy, but you scared me... you've been so mad.", the human admitted.
"I thought you would change or so..."
"Oh Stiles. I'm sorry... it's just. He doesn't have the right to treat you like this. Especially with me around! If you weren't here I'd go back and tear him apart.", Peter mumbled surprising Stiles.
"You, you protected me...? From this guy?", he asked confused.
"Of course I did! You are mine. Only mine. No one gets to talk to you like this besides me, got it?", the adult groaned close to the youngers' left ear.
"Got it daddy.", he smiled and placed a soft kiss on the others cheek. "You're cute being all jealous and overprotective, you know? Looking like an angry lion protecting his littles."
"Well, I only have one little, which is you.", Peter grinned and looked for something in the bag for a moment before pulling the collar out.
"Wear it baby. So everyone knows your mine and something like that won't happen again.", he spoke while wrapping it around stiles' neck.
The collar was black and made of leather with a silver ring on the front.
"I'm sure you're gonna look cute with a lash or tied up like that.", Peter swallowed before grabbing the boys hand again.
"I think it's time for us to go home baby boy. Or do you want anything else?"
"M-maybe a book? Or two? So I can... leave something at your place to keep me busy while you work daddy?", Stiles asked unsure and looked at the ground.
"Look at me. I think that is a wonderful idea. Let's look for something then.", Peter grinned happily. He wasn't exactly happy because of the book store or anything, but rather because this meant Stiles was planning to come around after school more often.
Once in the book shop Stiles eyes lit up and he scanned over the covers.
"Look daddy! This one is nice!", he smiled holding up a book for peter too see it.
It was a thriller that only lately had been published.
"Can you sleep after that baby?", the older asked raising an eyebrow.
"I've got you to protect me, don't I Daddy?"