Chapter 9

"I want what?", Stiles asked his eyes wide and his face pale. "You want to be dominated babe. Don't even try to say you don't want that.", Peter smirked and leaned over to him a little. "What makes you think... that I want you to do so?", the younger asked still pale and cause his opponent to smirk even wider. "Who else would treat you right? Scott? Someone from his boy band he calls a pack?", was his answer and as much as he didn't want to admit it, peter was right. No one else would do it and Stiles was tempted to at least give it a try and see how peter would do. He was hot after all, so it couldn't be too bad, right?
"Okay...", he spoke after thinking for a few moments not even realizing that peter had walked to the kitchen to clean the dishes. He sighed and got up following him and carefully wrapped his arms around the older's waist. "Okay... I'll give it a try.", he said again and felt Peter turn around to look down at him. "I knew you'd say that... now sit down on the couch, I'll be there in a moment."

After sitting on the couch for about 3 minutes Peter walked up to him a little glass bowl and spoons in both hands handing him one. "Dessert?", he asked and sat down close to him their legs almost touching. Stiles nodded and put his legs over the others taking bowl and spoon and trying the cream right away. "Hmmm.... it's good!", he mumbled and smiled up at Peter. "Okay... we need to talk about a few rules now that you agreed to give it a try.", the Hale spoke seriously while eating his dessert. "First of all, you don't say no when I ask you to do something. Second, you sleep here or I sleep at yours. Third, when I text you, you always text back. Fourth, you ask for permission before touching yourself. Fifth, you're only intimate with me as sixth, you call me either sir or daddy.", he spoke, stiles blushing more and more with every point until he was bright red when the sixth was named. "Daddy? Really peter?", he asked rolling his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me. And yes. This time I'll let it slip. Next time you get punished, you understand that baby boy?"