Chapter 2

After school he had gone home and just dropped onto his bed. The last few nights had been hard and he was barely able to sleep because Malia had turned up again. Although they weren't together anymore he just couldn't tell her to leave, so instead he had texted with the mysterious guy he met on the app. The indeed got to know a lot about each other, besides the most obvious facts, it wasn't that he wanted to know, but it would've been so real then and that scared him.

Lunatic1976 sent you a message.

A smiled spread across his face immediately. It usually did whenever someone texted him, but his friends didn't really seem to waste a thought on him lately. Scott was with Kira, Lydia with who knew, probably Jordan if you believed the rumors and Malia, she only turned up at night when she couldn't sleep and had no one else to cuddle. He opened the text without the slightest hesitation.

<Good morning babe! How was school? I just woke up... xo>

He rolled his eyes and quickly typed a reply.

<Only now woke up? I'm jealous! School was hell!!!>

Sighing Stiles let himself fall backwards onto the bed closing his eyes just as his phone vibrated yet again.

Lunatic1976 sent you a message.

<Poor boy! God, Id do so much to relax you now... pizza?>

He grinned brightly replying <YES PLEASE!!!> and then his address so he would actually get the delicious treat. After all it could happen that the dude turned up now, but if so, the sheriffs car stood outside the door, so he most likely wouldn't have the intention to kidnap him.

<Your offer sounds tempting... What would you do then?>, he added before closing his eyes again.

Lunatic1976 sent you a message.

<Most likely cook, take you out for dinner, have ice cream prepared and cuddles>

<OMG! That sounds perfect! 😍>