Chapter 5

Trying to fall asleep again once Scott had left the brown haired had closed his eyes, but soon noticed it wouldn't work. He just couldn't fall asleep again. A light groan leaving his mouth and opened his eyes and grabbed his phone finally reading the texts peter had sent him.
<Babe, don't be like that.>
<Stiles. Don't depend from your little 'friends'>
<Oh come on, don't ignore me>
<You dare to ignore me?>
<Are you sure babe?>
<You'll regret that.>
<You know I get what I want...>
The last text cause him to shiver lightly looking around his room trying to spot anything suspicious. Nothing. Nothing was different. He let go of the breath he didn't notice he was holding and laid back. Now he for sure couldn't sleep, so instead he got up and walked to his dads kitchen fetching himself an apple and taking a bite. He went to sit down on the couch switching on some random football game he didn't even pay attention to and wrapped a blanket around himself. Once he had finished his snack he waddled to the kitchen throwing the rest away and then laid back down. It seemed like he indeed would be able to sleep now that he had eaten something.
Once he woke up Stiles kept his eyes close and took a deep breath. This didn't smell like his dads living room. Nor did it smell like his room. No noises. If he remembered it correctly he had fallen asleep to the tv being on, it didn't have a sleep function and his dad wouldn't be coming home before noon the next day either, so where was he? His heart started beating faster and seconds after he felt a hand on his cheek caressing it softly. Snapping his eyes open he saw a figure in the dimmed light. "W-what?", he mumbled frowning only to have a finger placed on his lips meaning he should be quiet. "No no. Where am I? Who are you?", he shook his head and spoke anyways, what cause the other person to chuckle. He had heard that sound already. But where? Today. It was today that he had heard it. Before he fell asleep. Before the first time. The mall. Yes, he had heard it there. Peter. Peter Hale.
"P-Peter?", Stiles asked, his voice quiet and full of doubt.
"Yes babe?", the male replied leaning a little bit towards him so he was in the light.
"I told you I'd get what I want."