Chapter 14

Writer's note: As I didn't update for so long, you get two chapters in just two days hehe Enjoy!

"Peter! You can't turn up in school!", Stiles whisper shouted after he had gotten pulled into a random staff room by Peter.
"Oh I can and I will.", he heard the werewolves voice and felt his warm breath on his neck.
"I already didn't bite you because you asked me not to, so I'll take all I will from you now besides the bite.", he added and Stiles gulped.
"W-what if I don't want something?", the smaller male nervously mumbled. It was unusual for him to be nervous, but seeing his past with the former alpha he had all rights to be nervous. Actually he should be running away.
"Then you'll learn to want it."
Okay, he really should run away. Just when he tried to turn around his hand was grabbed and he whined.
"Do you think you get away without your punishment?", Peter asked him smirking and shook his head in disapproval.
"I have to get back to class!", the school boy protested trying to break free.
"And I have to punish you. I'm sure your teacher would agree with me there... because you're a bad bad boy. Does your little friend Scott knows what you do here with me?", he asked and stiles shook his head.
"He... he saw you... but I left before he could ask anything.", he explained.
"Hmmm, you've got practice today right?", Stiles was asked and nodded before feeling the other pull up his shirt slightly.
"I'm curious how you will explain these to him.", he heard Peters voice before he started sucking and biting on his chest skin making hickeys.
"Daddy! What am I gonna tell him now?! He'll see them!", the boy whined again and sighed.
"That's what I wanna know too. Now give daddy a goodbye kiss and come to him after school for your punishment. Get it?", the older one asked and Stiles nodded, got all his courage and kissed his cheek before running out of the room.
Peter stayed behind grinning to himself. He had actually managed to make the sarcastic boy insecure. Excited for what was to come he left the building and drove back home, while Stiles spent the rest of the school day nervous. Nervous about practice. He thought of ways to explain Scott the hickeys as well as the bruises on his lower back. Luckily he wouldn't see his butt.
Werewolf healing abilities would have been so great just in the moment he thought while walking to practice with his friend