Chapter 10

"Yes daddy...", Stiles mumbled quietly not sure whether he liked calling him that just yet, but it wasn't hard to let that leave his mouth. He smiled slightly and then looked up at Peter. "Better like that... I wanna see your beautiful eyes.", the older said and patted his legs to show him where he was asked to sit. He nodded and took his still not empty bowl sitting on the werewolf's legs. His hands were wrapped around his bowl tightly and he didn't dare to look at him. "Do you do this because you're scared of getting punished?", Peter quietly asked and Stiles nodded slightly. "You don't need to baby... I'm sure you're gonna love the punishment.", he smirked and stroked his cheek making him shiver. "W-what is punishment?", the boy mumbled swallowing and stared at his bowl.
"Oh, you'll find that out in a minute."
Stiles swallowed again and looked up at Peter. "W-why?", he asked wide eyed. "You didn't address me correct twice... so punished twice... ts ts ts Baby... you must really like receiving a little pain...", the male shook his head and looked down at the younger smirking. "Not only a little...", he mumbled to himself surprising peter with those words, who of course had heard them. Damn werewolves...
"Hmm, a little more than.", he immediately giggled and took his bowl placing it on the table before picking up stiles and carrying him upstairs to his bedroom. "You're not gonna... no right sir?", Stiles asked watching him smirk the whole time. "Not yet baby... you'll beg me for that soon enough."
He put Stiles down on his bed grinning as he looked down at him. "Fuck...", he mumbled causing the boy to move around uncomfortably. "I really wanna fuck you right now...", he added before shaking his head and grabbing his ankles pulling him closer to the edge where he sat down. "You'll count okay baby boy? Tills... let's say 20. And thank me after it. Then we finish dessert and I'll give you a reward.", he explained and Stiles nodded. "Okay... d-daddy...", he whispered knowing he'd hear it anyways. He felt himself being lifted from the bed and placed on peters lap again, just this time belly first and butt up in the air. Before he could do anything he felt a sting and closed his eyes. "O-one...", he quietly said remembering Peters words. It wasn't like Peter had expected Stiles to be like that, but he sure would go back to his sarcastic self next time they met and that would give him a lot of possibilities for punishments. With that thought he slapped the boys butt yet again and smiled.