Chapter 11

Happy Easter 💕

Stiles sat on the couch whining quietly. Of course he had liked it, just like peter had said, but now sitting on his butt hurt and the older didn't exactly help with making him jump up and down slightly on his lap. "Daddy...", he whined and looked at him seeing a grin on his face. "What baby boy? Are you in pain?", he asked innocently and Stiles nodded. "Do you like it?", again he nodded biting his lip. "That's my boy.", Peter laughed and stroked his cheek. "I'll cause you so much pain...", he smiled and gently slapped the spot he just had stroked. "We need a safe word... maybe wonderwoman? Remember it babe, you might need it.", Peter spoke seriously and Stiles nodded his head. "Okay daddy! Can I get my reward now?", he asked the older who nodded rolling his head. "Impatient hm? Come here...", he laughed and pulled him a little closer before kissing him his tongue gliding about the boys lips slightly. A few seconds later he backed away and looked at his little boy. "Be a good boy and you get more next time okay baby?", he asked and Stiles nodded. When he sat back down he frowned wondering about himself and his actions. He never let anyone tell him what to do, why would he listen to Peter Hale now? Well, of course he would give him the pain he needed now that Scott had disagreed to let the only human join the packs fights, but that couldn't be all. So why Peter? Because he had offered? Or because it was fucking hot when he was demanding and he loved seeing the passion im his eyes whenever he looked at him. He had noticed that earlier, during the pack meetings, but never had thought he was actually being serious. He was just being Peter. Well, apparently he wasn't. Apparently he really wanted to have his way with the human, hurt him and claim him. Damn, that was even hotter. He should really stop thinking that while he was around. Looking up at him shyly he noticed his smirk and rolled his eyes. "I would punish you for that as well if I didn't figure you thought about what I'm gonna do to you. Following your heart rate you like the idea.", Peter spoke winking at the boy who now blushed. "Now, I'll drive you home. You got school tomorrow. Make a list until tomorrow okay? With all the things you like and the things you're not sure about. There's gonna be nothing you're not open to try okay baby?", he asked and Stiles nodded swallowing before getting up slowly.