Chapter 4

"What the... what did you just say?", Stiles asked the male now sitting besides him after he had remained silent for a few moments. How would the devil himself know about his date?
"Oh I have my ways Mister Rosco4President.", he laughed back and put his arm around the teenagers shoulder in one swift movement.
"You...", he started just when peter interrupted him grinning.
"Yes babe?"
"You... how could you! You know me! You can't do that!", stiles quickly spoke not even noticing what he said, but just being quiet and quick and disappointed.
"Why can't I?", peter frowned looking ahead not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable in his weak moment.
"They... they'll kill you. I can't meet you! Gosh how could I have been so dumb thinking that someone normal would appear...", the boy spoke to himself and quickly got up walking away, but turning around again a few steps later. "You should've told me it's you.", he told the older man before heading back to the parking spot and back home.
Once home he switched off his phone seeing that Peter had already left several texts. He closed his eyes and let himself fall on his bed exhausted. This day had already been too long for his liking and he couldn't wait for it to end, without anything else happening hopefully. As much as he loved solving his dads supernatural cases, he clearly wasn't in the mood for one right now.

"Stiles! Stiles Stilinski!", he heard someone say loudly and his eyes snapped open only to not see anything. "God, switch on the light Scott! I'm not some werewolf that can see in the dark!", stiles groaned and heard a quiet laugh before the light being switched on.
"You don't answer your phone.", his best friend spoke, more a statement than anything else. "I don't know if you noticed, I've been sleeping.", the boy replied with a pillow over his head making unpleased noises.
"You've got messages.", Scott smirked and threw him the phone on the bed having it switched on before.
"I know. I was trying to sleep.", was his excuse as if it was valid to ignore everyone including his best friend like this. He usually never did, he was always online for Scott, but today was different and he for sure would not tell him why. He didn't want Scott nor peter to die, although they sometimes hated each other.