Chapter 26

Back in the car Stiles happily held his books on his lap. He had refused to give them to Peter insisting that he was able to carry something by himself. Peter had just thought how adorable it was and let him carry the two books while kept on lifting all the bags.
The drive back to Beacon Hills was mostly quiet except for the radio playing music. Both males stayed in their thoughts just occasionally looking at the other with a small smile.
"Daddy? Do i have to leave home when we're back?", Stiles suddenly asked surprising Peter.
"Not if you don't want to. You can stay overnight if you want.", he offered and saw the younger one smile and get out his phone dialing a number.
"Hey dad... yeah... yeah that's fine... listen... yes I am... I'll sleep at Malia's okay?... yes I will be tomorrow afternoon... yeah... bye.", he spoke and hung up again.
"Ts ts. You better not lie to your daddy like that.", Peter shook his head smirking.
"Or what? He'll punish me?", Stiles shot back. "I quite enjoyed his last punishment."
"Well sweetheart, we have some new things to try. And I'm sure you won't like all of it.", Peter hummed placing his hand between Stiles legs and stroking above it lightly.
The younger let out a shaky breath and closed his eyes.
"Can we start with the handcuffs tonight?", he caught himself asking.
"Anything you want darling. Just wear one of those panties, I wanna see them around your cute little ass before I tear them apart.", Peter replied and but his lip.
"Fuck... that sounds so hot.", Stiles hummed earning a lightly slap from Peter against his crotch.
"Language Mister.", he commented while Stiles quietly moaned.
"Sorry sir.", Stiles quietly admitted looking down.
"You're lucky were in the car and I can't fuck you right here and now.", Peter shook his head disappointed.
"Well we're home soon sir and then I'm all yours.", Stiles added to Peters sentence.
"And hell am i gonna fuck you then... so hard you walk tomorrow and so hard that you forget who you are.", the older promised making Stiles wiggle on his seat lightly in anticipation.
"Sit still baby. Your punishment only gets worse with your every move."
"Which punishment daddy?", Stiles frowned.
"For disobeying me, not calling me sir or daddy, not showing me the panties, teasing and last but not least for wiggling in your damn car seat so I can't focus.", he explained grabbing Stiles' thigh roughly making him stop.
"This is nothing compared to later. Got it?", he added and let go of the passengers thigh after leaving marks for sure.
Stiles was more than curious, but also slightly anxious about what would happen when they got to Peters flat.

Anything I have to include in the next chapter? Leave a comment what you wanna see ♥️