Chapter 24

Hey and hello!
I want to do a character ask, so please leave questions for the characters and of course which question is for who!
Please and thank youuuuu ♥️

Also, to make up for a lack of updates you get two in one week ;)
Enjoy!

"You... are you sure we're right here?", Stiles frowned seeing all the lace underwear, but Peter nodded reassuring and stroked his hand.
"Yes I am baby, I'm just sure you'd look really pretty in those.", he replied and held a pair of panties towards him.
Stiles looked at them tilting his head.
"I... I'm not sure Peter.", the boy mumbled.
"Peter?", the taller male raised an eyebrow.
"Daddy..."
"Better. Now go and try it on, will you? I'm sure you're gonna look super hot.", he smirked.
Stiles on the other hand grumbled and walked towards the changing room with a pout on his lips.
Once he had tried on the first pair he immediately changed back and walked out to see peter sitting in front of the curtain.
"Oh baby boy. Not gonna show me? Ts ts ts...", he shook his head.
"Well you didn't say I should.", the younger shrugged as he walked past him.
"They all fit daddy.", he added causing a grin to spread on Peters lips.
"Oh perfect. Then we'll get those and then move on hm?"
"Sure sir."
Peter quickly had paid for the underwear and carried the bag with one hand while holding stiles' with the other.
"So baby, you need another accessory, don't you think?", the werewolf asked while walking slowly besides Stiles.
"What daddy?", the asked tilted his head and frowned.
"A collar.", Peter smirked causing stiles to blush.
"You'll get used to it baby boy.", he smiled softly and stroked his chin.
"What is it gonna look like?", Stiles nervously asked.
"Well, whatever you want it to look like.", Peter hummed walking into a store for adult play toys with Stiles who had never been in such a store.
Normally you'd go there for your 18th birthday or something, but during that time he had sort of been busy with werewolf stuff and the whole void and kanima oh and the people go missing stuff.
While looking around Stiles felt a blush creep on his cheek which got even worse when a shop assistant about his age approached them.
"Hello, how can I help you?", the boy asked more towards Stiles than Peter and with a smirk on his lips.
"Hello. We'd like to look around first.", Peter replied coldly and pulled his boyfriend into one direction leaving the assistant behind.
Stiles curiously looked around at all the things hanging from the walls and the ceiling.
"Baby, those would look really cute around your tiny wrists.", Peter hummed and held up a pair of handcuffs.
Stiles chuckled and found himself nodding.
"I think I'll get those.", Peter mumbled putting them in his basket.
"Oh look at this baby. They have a little collar with a ring. You think you'd like this one?"