Chapter 16

"What's that?", Peter asked a serious and sort of mad stare on his face as he looked at Stiles chest. He had just wanted to get out of his sweaty shirt and change into a clean one Peter gave him when he had caught him off guard.

"That... Uh...uhm nothing? Just training...", Stiles tried to shrug it of and continue to get dressed, but the taller male stopped him.

"We've talked about this, haven't we? No secrets. Now who was it?"

"It just happened in practice. Really. That's all. Now go ahead and punish me.", Stiles mumbled looking down.

"You really think I could do that now?", Peter asked quietly and put his finger under his chin raising it slightly. "You go and lay down on the couch now and I'll make you some nice dinner okay?"

"You're gonna cook? Who are you and what have you done with Peter?", he asked confused, more as a joke, but slightly confused though. He heard the other sigh and take a deep breath before getting a light kiss on his head and being sent to the couch. Of course he would never show it, but Stiles words had slightly hurt him. Did he really think he was that heartless? Did everyone think that way? No wonder everyone hated him!

Quietly he went to the kitchen and made some pasta for the exhausted boy. A dish in his hand he walked in about 15 minutes later and found Stiles sleeping peacefully. He smiled to himself. What a cutie he was, besides his sarcastic personality. Or maybe that was just a part of the package. A protection for his pure soul. Taking a blanket he put it over him and then sat down just across the table in a chair taking a book he had started to read a while back.

He had only been able to read two and a half chapters when the bell rang. He checked whether Stiles had been woken but nodded and got up when he saw that wasn't the case. Opening the door he was confronted with Malia.

"Peter. I need to talk to you.", she stated and walked right into his flat without even bothering to wait till he stepped aside.

"Well hello my lovely daughter. How may I help you?", he asked after rolling his eyes and following her into the kitchen where she made herself a cup of tea.

"I need to know how strong I am."