Chapter 27

Back in Beacon Hills Peter drove to his flat right away knowing that Stiles' dad was on duty and therefore would not be home to notice his son being gone.
Parking in the underground space he looked at Stiles before smiling softly.
"Don't worry okay baby boy?", he mumbled reassuring making Stiles nod first and then get out of the car.
"Can I carry something daddy?", he asked towards the older who just shook his head no and got all of the bags leading the way.
Once they had reached the flat door Peter unlocked it and stepped inside frowning.
"Stay here. Someone was inside.", he quietly spoke dropping the bags ever so quietly and looking around.
"Weird... it was Malia. She left a note.", he explained shortly after holding up a piece of paper with the familiar handwriting.

-Meet me at the house at 6. Malia-

5.37 pm.

"You have to go and meet her now then. Don't worry, I'll make something to eat and put the things away.", Stiles gently smiled while closing the door behind himself.
"You'd do that? You're the best, but remember. No opening the door even if Scott is on the other side. No leaving the apartment unless it's life threatening inside. Got it?", Peter ordered and Stiles nodded.
"Got it daddy.", he agreed before leaning up on his tiptoes and placing a quick and soft kiss on Peters lips.
He didn't even knew what came upon him making him do that, but it just felt right to him.
Peter widely smiled, then turned to leave towards the house in the woods.
While putting the shopped goods away Stiles hummed to a random song in his head he just couldn't get out for days already.
Even during the cooking it stuck and by the end he was more than tired of it so he switched on the radio in the living room hoping to replace the song in his mind.
The table had been set up, the food was ready and he even lit up a few candles hoping that his boyfriend would return soon.
An hour after he had met with Malia Peter still wasn't back and Stiles started to worry slightly, but that all vanished when he heard the key turn in the door.
"Baby boy... I'm home.", Peter groaned walking in and closing the door.
Confused and in slight fear Stiles turned to look at him and saw him covered in scratches.
"Oh my gosh! What happened Peter?", he asked and rushed over to him supporting him in order to walk over to the couch.
"Malia... the pack found out about you and I...", he mumbled causing stiles to get pale, even paler than usual.
"Okay, first we get you patched up, then we deal with that okay?"