Chapter 22

"T-try that out?", Stiles gasped and peter just nodded.
"Yes! It'll be fun! You're gonna like it when I play with you baby, I can already see that.", he added making stiles shake his head.
"D-Daddy... I don't think I will like this.", the younger mumbled causing peter to laugh.
"Well too bad you can't say before you've tried it.", he shrugged and winked at the human.
"So toys definitely are a yes for trying.", Peter concluded and got a little paper and a pen yo write it down so they wouldn't forget it.
"Anything else? You sure like me taking control of you... do you think you're gonna like bondage?", he added making stiles bite his lip before nodding.
"Seems like you thought about that one already, hm baby?"
"I... I did Sir... I think I'm gonna like that.", the younger spoke quietly, really unusual for his bubbly self.
Peter just couldn't resist stroking his cheek with a smile across his lips.
"I like it when you're so submissive, not that I don't like you being sassy of course.", he whispered and licked his lips.
"Fuck daddy...", Stiles mumbled causing peter to shake his head.
"No swearing for you, unless you want to be punished? Oh, talking about that, anything besides the extremes off limit for punishment? Extremes I mean like blood, excrements and things I know you can not take. Of course we also will have a safe word or gesture when your mouth is occupied.", the werewolf spoke serious again and Stiles gulped.
"T-turning into a werewolf is off limits too.", he admitted after thinking for a moment and peter quickly wrote it down. Not that he had wanted to do so, he knew it was off limits for stiles, but he wanted him to feel safe and taken seriously.
"And anything outside the bedroom you don't want me to do?", Peter finally finished making stiles look up frowning.
"Follow me to school, leave marks on me Scott could see and be overly jealous, okay?", he asked and peter nodded.
"I'll just show you how jealous I am in bed then.", he shrugged and got up holding his hand out for Stiles to take.
"Where are we going to?", the younger asked and peter just rolled his eyes.
"Always so curious aren't you? We're going to the mall a few towns over buying some nice things for you.", he smiled.

//Hey! I'm back! Sorry I wasn't here much, have been pretty depressed (suffering major depression) and had a writers block that came with it... Hope you like the chapter!
Leave me kinks you wanna have included or ideas what they should buy that you'd like to read :)
Best! \\