Chapter 8

Opening the door to Peters penthouse, or more like getting it opened, Stiles stepped in confused right away. This wasn't what he was used to and for sure not what he had expected. "What...", he mumbled confused and looked at Peter who just grinned. "Sit down.", he offered and pulled out a chair for him on a small table that was set up right in front of the huge widows that offered a view over town. "I hope you like pasta?", Peter continued to speak and Stiles nodded still a little perplex. "Good, because I cooked some.", that caused his attention and he looked at the male standing across from him behind his chair. "You cook?", Stiles asked confused and narrowed his eyebrows. "No Stiles. I only live from raw meat and blood. Hell of course I cook.", Peter replied rolling his eyes and turned to get the dishes. The younger grinned, seeing it as a little triumph that he was being sarcastic again. Before he was able to spend a second thought on that he was handed a dish with pasta that looked delicious. "You made that?", escaped his mouth in a questioning tone before he could stop himself. "Yes, why?", Peter replied frowning while placing his own dish in front of his chair and then sitting down. "Nothing... it just looks good.", Stiles mumbled and took the fork and spoon to start eating it mimicking Peters actions. "Hell it even tastes good! Why did you never cook before?", he asked his mouth still filled with pasta. "There never was a reason.", the Hale replied without looking up or stopping to eat. Stiles frowned confused and stopped causing him to soon look up as well. "So... I am a reason?", the boy asked him, but peter just shrugged and continued to eat his dinner. Soon after Stiles gave up and quietly ate as well knowing he wouldn't get an answer anyways. Once he was finished he pushed his dish away slightly and watched the male his hands under his chin.
"Why do you watch me? Have you never seen someone eat?", he was asked and shook his head.
"I've never seen you eat.", he shot back and tilted his head. "Can I ask something?", Stiles continued and received another shrug. "Why... why are you so interested in me?", he asked and swallowed. He saw peter smiling and finally looking up at him, his smile turning into a smirk.
"Because I know you want to be dominated."