Chapter 23

Finally I got to update a new chapter ❤️
I hope you like it?
Feel free to leave your opinion!

Stiles quietly sat in the passenger seat of Peters car and looked out of the window. So far the older had refused to tell him what they were going to buy and he was nervous but glad though because peter had made sure enough miles were between them and Beacon Hills. No one would know them there, so it wouldn't be embarrassing or trouble causing to be seen with the werewolf.
"Peter?", Stiles quietly asked and looked over to the driver who was singing along to the classic rock song on the radio.
"Hm?", he hummed and shot him a quick look before returning it to the street ahead.
"How do you know Scott is not gonna find out about this? Can't he smell you on me or something?", the human asked and peter chuckled.
"Already making sure your dirty secret stays one? Well that was quick. I'm making sure your perfume smells more like you then anything else, so Scott and the others will only smell that, don't worry baby boy.", he explained and Stiles nodded. He actually put a lot of thought into this and had been worried how his best friend would react. Would he be mad? Or Malia? After all her ex boyfriend was now sort of dating her father... he definitely would be pissed if she went on a date with his father. Chuckling softly at the thought he looked back out of the window and saw they had already parked.
"You looked so in thought, didn't wanna disturb you.", he heard Peter talk and blushed.
"How long have I thought?", Stiles groaned making Peter laugh.
"Only like a second or so, now get out and we can finally go shopping!", the older exclaimed excited and opened his door.
Stiles followed and nervously looked around the mall. They had been driving to one about an hour away to make sure no one spotted them.
"So, what should we get?", the younger tilted his head curiously making Peter chuckle.
"Somethings for you, some for me, you know?", the asked smirked causing Stiles to roll his eyes.
"Actually I don't."
"Well you will soon. And if you don't stop rolling your eyes I will fuck you right here and now. Got it?", the werewolf growled deeply and stiles swallowed.
"Yes daddy..."
"Good boy.", he patted the younger's head while walking inside with him.
Suddenly Stiles felt his hand being held and nervously smiled. Peter hummed as he walked besides his boyfriend, Stiles was that after all, right?
"So baby boy, let's get to buying shall we?", he grinned while pulling the boy into a lingerie store.