Chapter 17

{I hope you like it! Little excuse that I haven't updated for so long 🙈}

"Well... Can we maybe do that some other time? I'm slightly busy you know?", he asked crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Seriously? I need a dad advice once in life and you dont have time?", the brunette asked and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes seriously.", he replied and shrugged. "You can come over later today if you want.", he then added quickly not wanting to make her suspicious.

"Okay... I'll come over later then?", she rolled her eyes and turned to leave just when she smelled something. "Has Stiles been here?", she asked tilting her head.

"Yes, the other day. With Scott.", Peter lied and gestured her towards the door.
"I'll be here later.", she mumbled and closed the door behind herself.

Peter sighed and turned around walking back to the kitchen.

"You're lying to your daughter?", he heard Stiles' voice from the living room making him roll his eyes again.

"Yes I am. Would you have preferred that I told her that you're here right now?", he replied while cutting vegetables to make a portion of pasta for him.

"Actually a good point."

The older male rolled his eyes and kept cooking without saying another word. Once he was finished he prepared a dish and carried it towards the living room to place it in front of Stiles.

"Bon Appetit."

"What's that? That actually looks and smells really nice...", the young teenage boy mumbled looking up at him.

"Did you think I couldn't cook?", the asked replied and sat down besides him. Of course he could cook, he knew what to do, he even knew how to make soup for someone who was sad, not that he had ever needed that with his whole family consisting of were-wolves and were-coyotes.

"Actually I really didn't... Why would you need to cook?", he shrugged and took the fork taking a small bite and chewing it for a little longer than neccecary. "Tastes good.", he smiled and kept eating slowly.

"Good good. Finish it okay? I'll go and get some bandaids or cooling packs or whatever you need for those bruises.", Peter told him and got up again only to return after a few minutes with a few cool packs, plasters and band aids.

"Are you still hungry now?", he asked seeing that Stiles had finished his dish.

"No no, I'm alright.", he smiled at him and groaned trying to get up to put the dish away.

"What do you think you're doing?"