Chapter 13

Writer's note: I'm so so sorry it took me so long :( I've been sick :( Forgive meeeeee <3 

And thank you @Otaku10152002 for your kind words! I might have freaked out a little because I got so excited... Only maybe and only a little maybe!

Stiles tried to sneak his phone out of the pocket of his sweatpants just when coach looked at him with a challenging expression, so instead he let it slide back in with a sigh. Every single time he wanted to try it, Finstock looked at him and he soon gave up. In the remaining minutes his phone vibrated 3 more times and he closed his eyes groaning quietly. He sure was mad. Although he really wanted to behave, but school just made it hard to follow someone else's rules.
Once he had left the classroom he fetched his phone and unlocked it mentally preparing himself.
Big Bad Wolf: How's class baby boy?
Big Bad Wolf: Didn't we agree on the rules yesterday?
Big Bad Wolf: Another punishment for you... Damn you must like the pain
Big Bad Wolf: Come over after school.
Stiles sighed and quickly typed a reply looking around so no one would see and question his actions.
Stiles: I'm sorry. Not. You know I've got class!
After pressing send he switched his phone off and continued to walk to his next class. Talking to Scott just like he always did, just that day they happened to get caught and therefore have another two hours of detention. Now he for sure was gonna get punished. Wonderful.
"Hey, what's wrong? You're distant.", he heard his best friend speak and turned to look at him instead of the parking lot outside the window.
"Oh just been in thoughts.", he replied quietly hoping his friend didn't listen to his heartbeat, because not only did he lie, but the turning around caused his butt to hurt slightly more again.
"Stiles. You know you can tell me all.", Scott tried it again receiving a nod from Stiles. He would freak out if he knew. Peter was sort of nice or at least not completely evil anymore since he had Malia, but he wouldn't win the price for nicest inhabitant of Beacon Hills though. Stiles sighed and looked back out of the window not even paying attention to the class he was in currently when he saw a car pull up on the parking lot. He frowned knowing it from somewhere and felt a finger on his shoulder.
"What is Peter Hale doing here?", Scott mumbled probably more to himself, but stiles swallowed raising his hand right away.
"Yes Mr. Stilinski?", the teacher asked turning his attention to him.
"Can I use the restroom?", the boy asked and jumped up rushing out as soon as he had seen the eye rolling and the slight nod.