Chapter 21

What the ...?!? 16k reads?!? THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! This is so much more than I had ever hoped for! Heck I was happy about 1 person reading the crap I'm writing and now?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!
This one is for you, hope you like it!

The breakfast Peter had made was surprisingly not even bad Stiles thought.
He now was washing the dishes while Stiles sat on the counter again watching him. His feet swung back and forth.
"Baby... Stop it.", Peter groaned and looked at him slightly annoyed. "You're gonna break something and then I have to punish you even harder."
"W-what?", Stiles gasped not really having felt that his feet kept hitting the cupboard.
"You heard me just perfectly.", he spoke again and kept cleaning the dirty dishes and cups.
"You... you like punishment don't you?", Stiles mumbled tilting his head at him.
"Well, what do you think? Im a lunatic baby boy, of course I like punishing you... but only after we agreed about the rules.", Peter smiled and dried off his hands before stroking Stiles' cheek gently.
"I don't know what your limits are after all.", the werewolf smirked making Stiles widen his eyes.
"Limit?", he asked surprised. "Considering how old you are I bet I can take that.", he teased the words leaving his mouth before he thought about them. Because let's face it, he couldn't. He definitely couldn't take what Peter would do if they didn't talk about it first.
"Oh? Can you? You wanna try that?", Peter asked and raised an eyebrow knowing Stiles would have a hard time changing what he previously had said now.
"I... I don't know with you being a werewolf and all. Maybe some rules won't hurt?", the human mumbled and jumped off of the cupboard following peter who slowly walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Stiles sat opposite from him and watched him curiously.
"So. Baby boy, what don't you like?", the older asked and folded his hands in front of his stomach.
"I don't know? Considering what you'd do... I'm not sure.", he shrugged and peter rolled his eyes but chuckled quietly.
"I guess we can agree on no blood involved right? Wouldn't want my daughter or nephew to find out by tracing your smell. Also no other weird body fluids besides the two you can guess.", he then winked and stiles swallowed but then nodded.
"Any toys you do not like baby?", the werewolf tilted his head and watched the boy whose eyes just widened a little more.
"I don't know? I... i have never used them... or seen them...", he mumbled.
"Okay, we will try that out then Stiles.", Peter smirked watched him with an intense stare.