Chapter 20

//Hope you like it! I'm a little depressed lately, so it'd be nice if you could comment something nice? ♥️
Lots of love //

Opening his eyes in the morning Stiles yawned and looked out of the window confused.
"W-What? O-oh...", he mumbled and turned to look to the other side of the bed. There laid no one causing him to frown. Did Peter really leave his own bedroom in the night, although he had weirdly asked him to stay?
He got up and walked out still fully dressed (to his surprise) finding peter in the kitchen staring at the Ofen.
"Peter? What do you do there?", Stiles asked and chuckled quietly.
The named turned around surprised his eyes wide, but he quickly relaxed.
"Baby... im making breakfast! What does it look like?", the older male shrugged turning back to the Ofen.
"And how's it going?", the sheriffs son kept asking jumping on the counter besides him.
"How does it look like?"
"Looks like it's not going so well.", Stiles laughed making peter look at him groaning.
"God how I would love to just have you my way right now...", Peter mumbled more to himself but Stiles heard it anyways. He lightly blushed and looked down.
"And for your sassiness you'll get a punishment later... remind me. Or you'll get two.", the Hale sternly spoke giving him a short side glance then focusing on the breakfast he was making.
Stiles gulped nervous as to what would be his punishment.
"Daddy? What will be my punishment?", he tried to get it out of peter by using his nickname which he knew he loved.
"Not gonna tell you baby, it's a surprise. All I can say is you're not gonna like it.", The asked replied and stiles swallowed. Damn... he messed up there...
"Yesterday was nice...", he instead mumbled and stroked Peters shoulder hoping to make him forget about the punishment.
"It Indeed was. Did you sleep nice baby?", Peter mumbled flipping over the last pancake before putting it on the dish in the Ofen.
"I did daddy. Your bed is so comfortable! Can I cuddle with you tonight?", he asked smiling and rpeter grinned.
"You know you still get the punishment right? But yes, if you want to.", he smiled kissing Stiles' cheek softly.
"Would you mind setting up the table baby boy?", he then continued the prominent smirk still on his face.
"Dang... sure daddy...", the younger agreed and got the dishes Peter had already prepared on the counter for him to take.