Chapter 18

{Still can't believe Teen Wolf is gonna end tonight! 😭
Can you believe that?! Comment what you thought of the final!
And don't worry, the story will continue ;))

"What do you think you're doing?", Peter repeated and tilted his head pulling Stiles back down on his arm.

"Getting up to carry the dish to the kitchen and clean it?", he replied while looking at him as if he was crazy for holding him back.

"Not while you feel that crappy. I'll do that baby boy, you stay here and get better... I'll be right back with a cup of hot chocolate for you and a nice movie that we are gonna watch. And while I prepare that and clean the kitchen you stay here, get it?"

"Okay okay daddy...", Stiles mumbled and got his phone out of his pocket texting Scott while Peter walked back to the kitchen doing what he just had told him, even putting a few mini marshmallows on top of the cream on the hot chocolate. Yes, he had mini marshmallows at home. After all Cora loved them on her drinks. Smiling at the memory he sighed and again got a little sad as every single time he had memories of his niece. Not that he didn't love her, but he wanted to have those kind of memories with his daughter.

A few minutes later he was finished and carried the cup back to Stiles who had by then placed the band aids and cooling packs on his bruises hissing here and there, especially when he moved. Peter quietly sat down and handed him the cup who took it smiling down at it.

"Wow, thank you.", he chuckled and carefully blew some air on it to cool it down a bit.

"You wanna watch a movie baby? Some disney movie or something?", Peter asked smiling and started netflix.

"Yes please!", he smiled and gasped happy about his suggestion.

"Anything for you baby boy.", the older smiled and pulled him a little towards him holding him close. "You want a blanket baby?"

"Do you have one daddy?", Stiles asked and looked up at him not even considering the nickname to be weird anymore, but actually considering it natural.

"Of course I do!", Peter replied and spread it over them both before pulling him close again and placing his hand on his stomach taking away bits of his pain.

"Better baby?", he asked and started the movie.

"Way better.", Stiles smiled and cuddled up on Peter a little taking a sip of his chocolate smiling at the good taste without saying anything, but rather focusing on the disney movie Peter had started on the TV, which turned out to be Beauty and the Beast.