Chapter 28

I'm so sorry about the late update! Been kind of stressed, but here you go <3

The wounds had quickly been cleaned and Peter already started healing by the time they started eating.
"So... They know? How?", Stiles asked in between bites making sure Peter wouldn't get mad at his baby boy.
"I don't even know. I mean we were careful. But obviously not enough I guess.", he sighed before taking a bit of their dinner.
"What did they say?", the boy asked fearing for the answer his boyfriend would give.
"Well they didn't exactly like it... They said if I even look at you the wrong way they will not hesitate to kill me slow and painful.", the male mumbled and Stiles gasped.
"W-what? They cannot do that!", Stiles frowned.
"I actually believe they can.", Peter replied making the younger roll his eyes acting annoyed.
"That's not what I meant daddy."
"You know what calling me that does to me baby boy..."
"Well, hurry eating then.", Stiles shrugged as he placed his knife and fork on the now empty dish.
"And you're sure you could handle that?", Peter raised an eyebrow at the younger before getting another fork full of the delicious meal Stiles had prepared while he himself had met with the pack.
"I do daddy, you are old and injured."
"Oh not anymore.", the werewolf smirked as he lifted his shirt to revealed the already healed injuries.
"I think I can though.", he laughed just as his phone started ringing.

Scotty.

"It's Scott.", Stiles quietly spoke and answered the call after Peter had encouraged him to do so with a nod.
"Hey Scott! What's up?", he asked cheerfully.
"Cut the crap. You and Peter?", Scott immediately jumped into the topic.
"Uhm... yeah.", the human spoke embarrassed into the phone and lightly pulled on his hair.
"Why didn't you tell me?", his friend kept asking without a break and Stiles sighed.
"How do you think I should've done this? Oh hey Scott, by the way, I'm fucking the guy that turned you, tried to kill you on more than one occasion and also is my ex's father? Something like this?", he sarcastically replied actually proud of his reply.
"Damn Stiles, I didn't wanna know those details!", his best friend groaned annoyed.
"Well now you know anyways."
"Anyways. If he hurts you, you tell me. Got it?", the alpha ordered making Stiles laugh quietly. "What's so funny about that?"
"What if he hurts me because I asked for it?", the human laughed and kept looking at Peter grinning.
"Stiles! No! I. Do. Not. Want. To. Know! Urg. I'm gonna have nightmares!", Scott groaned even more annoyed by now. "Whatever. If something happens you tell me and I'll make him pay."
"Oh yes, punish him Scotty.", Stiles chuckled and heard yet another groan from Scott just before his friend ended the call.

"Now now, ts ts ts. I should punish you for spilling our dirty little secrets.", Peter grinned and crossed his arms in front of his chest.