Chapter 7

Meadows pov
The airport wasn't as crazy as I thought. The paparazzi was nice and so I didn't get to call them cock suckers but that's okay. River and I posed for some picture with fans. I call mom before we board the plane to tell her that we are at the airport. We get on the plane I sit next to max and he draws with me eventually I fall asleep. Next thing I know we are in New York.

Rivers pov
We land and pick our bags. Unlike LAX, Mom and Dad are here somewhere  so there is a large crowd of people freaking out and screaming. Meadow's scanning the airport for Mom and Dad. I can tell the moment she spots them because all of the light and love makes her eyes grow wide. I follow her gaze and that's when I see them with signs that say: 'Turn Around River' and I slowly turn to face Corrbin who is holding a single purple plastic rose. He smiles at me, "Will you go to Homecoming with me?" He asks. The crowd goes silent waiting for my answer.
"Absolutely!" I scream and jump into his arms and the crowd goes insane.
I hug him tightly then pull him into a kiss. "Hey! We get it." Dad shouts and we jump apart while the crowd giggles. We walk to the doors which are barracked so that people don't attack us. Dad takes my bags and mom picks Meadow up, while Max takes her bags. I hold Corrbin's hand. We push through the crowd of hands and go out to the car.
The hotel is huge. "Corbin can sleep in Max's room and the girls will sleep in our room." Dad announces, "go change into something fancy, we are going out." He tells us. We drop our bags off in our room. I pull out my black and white plaid dress and throw it on. Then I touch up my make up and throw my hair into a bun. Meadow just changes into a pink dress. Then sits in the living room windows looking out at the city.

I sit next to her until Corrbin comes out and we cuddle on the couch

I sit next to her until Corrbin comes out and we cuddle on the couch. Then Mom turns on one of my songs. Before I know it Corrbin and I are singing. Finally, Mom is ready and we go down to the car. We pull up to a very fancy restaurant that I can't pronounce. We are seated almost immediately. The waitress comes and takes our drink order. Then we discuss what we want. Corrbin and I order Chicken Parmesan   to share. Then we talk. "How's school?" Mom asks.
"It's good, passing all my classes." I say.
"Me too." Meadow and Corrbin say.
"How is that one girl, River... your cross country captain?" Asks dad.
"Julia? She's good. Corrbin and I are going to homecoming in a group with her."
"That's good."
"Do you guys wanna know the schedule for tomorrow?" Mom asks. She knows I like to know what's going on before we do anything.
"Please."
"Okay so tomorrow morning you have to be awake at 7 for a surprise at 8:30. After the surprise we will have a few hours before warm up to go homecoming shopping. Then we have can get lunch and some snack. Then we have to go to mic check. Then we have meet and greets. Then it's show time!"
"I'm so excited!" I say but secretly I'm dreading it. I hate before the concert, I get these butterflies, then I get light headed and nervous, then I get shaky and gitty with excitement. The first concert I threw up ten minutes before I went on, it was a disaster. I only get nervous when I sing not when I dance. We finish dinner and then go back to the hotel and go to bed.

Authors note:
Hello...
I'm sorry I haven't written in awhile... I'm not in the best place right now, I guess all I can ask is that you guys stuck with me.
When I first started writing Run Over... I worked at McDonald's and walked two and a half miles to and from work and that was when I did the bulk of my writing, then I got a car and I kind of stopped writing...
but a couple months ago I had an accident, so no more car... and since I've been in school, (college) I just found a job and I will be walking again... hopefully I will start writing again as I walk.
~Stay gold👌🏾
-Sydney 👌🏾💛