Chapter 1 - 초보자 (CHO-BO-JA)[Newbie]

AJ P.O.V

"And this is your dorm room."said my manager in her unusual helium voice, handing me my keys."Your pets and boxes should be in there by now. If you need anything don't hesitate to call the front desk. Your schedule is on your desk, you will not need to practice until tomorrow so get some rest alright Roxi."

"Yes, thank you ma'am."

She smiles and walks toward the elevator at the end of the hallway. I looked my door, admiring the chipping wooden bark and the scratched door number.

'403'

I slowly opened the door to see my puppies run up to me, barking their high-pitched barks. The soft jingling of their collars knocked me out of my trance as I looked down at them and 'shoo'-ed them back into my dorm. The rule on pets was different here, I could keep all of them with me in the dorm, but I couldn't bring them out of the room unless it's for personal activities like walking. Since, I don't really know if any of my neighbors were allergic to the little guys. I closed the door and bolted it shut.

(Italics=Japanese) (Bold=English) (Normal=Korean) ("_"=Talking) ('_'=Thinking)

"Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi. Kai-chan, Lloyd-chan, Jay-chan, Cole-chan, Zane-chan! Away from the boxes, you might tip something over!"

The five just circled around me, looking up with adorable innocent eyes. They really were such a pain, yet I couldn't help from smiling. I'm glad uncle adopted them for me. I end up talked to them in Japanese, instead of Korean as a way for me to practice. The small living room was cramped with many boxes or various sizes. I sighed and heaved up the smallest ones first, putting them in my bedroom, which looked exactly like the living room; excluding the adjoining kitchen. The bathroom was in this room; so I sorted out my stuff in there as well. I opened the large boxes in the living room, placing my clothes into the drawers of the dresser next to my bunk. As the sun slowly set, I was finished with unpacking.

"I should take a shower, ne? I'll give you five one just you wait."

I giggle, talking to myself while fishing through a drawer for a towel. I took a quick shower and washed up the dogs as well. I changed into a large black wool-knit sweater that reached the tops of my knees and some spandex shorts. I sat in the empty, naked-looking living room that only had my dog's bed, feeding bowls, and carpet.

"Hey, do you five think we should get some furniture? Well, I don't really care what you say. We need furniture soon. I'll buy some tomorrow- Oh, after practice tomorrow."

I look at old clock on the wall and sighed, looking at the piece of paper in my hand.

"6 o'clock. Time for dinner!"I pour some dog food into each of their bowls as well as water before grabbing my keys."I'll be back soon, I just gotta see unnie. Don't be too loud okay."

I slip on a pair of dark magenta mesh converse and a black beanie, looking at myself on my phone and fixing my crystal necklace before locking the door behind me. I jog down the stairs and hurry across the street to a small facility, reminding me of a traditional restaurant back where I lived. My hand clasped the door handle, using all my petite strength to get it open. It swings shut behind me and I coolly walk inside to see some of my BigHit oppas and unnies; who didn't spare me a glance until someone seemed to call for me.

"Ah you must be the new rookie!"smiled an elderly woman who quickly came up to me and squished my cheeks."Roxi correct?"

"Y-Yes."I confirm, rubbing my red cheek."Nice to meet you unnie."

"Ah, such good manners. Now come over here."she led me to a table near the corner, an area where there were more females who now smiled and waved at me."You look fatigued I'll make you some noodles right away, is that alright?"