Chapter 37 - 세 (S-E)[Three]

Hoseok P.O.V

My eyes followed her as she left, giving Jungkook a confused look when he happily gave her a small gift. He seemed to be in a happier mood than before. He had finished unbagging all the food on the counter before checking the microwave clock.

"I'm going to help Jiminie with the groceries downstairs."

"Alright, I'll help with organizing these things."I propose, getting up from the couch."This kitchen's a mess."

"Thanks hyung."

Jungkook left, shutting the front door while I organized the products into the cabinetry. I hated seeing messes in the dorm, I seemed to have some more cleaning after this if there were more groceries. I reached for a box only to double take when it wasn't there and already stacked neatly on the shelf.

"Namjoonie-ah wants to help me organize now huh?"I chuckle, seeing Namjoon place the jars into the fridge."Just don't break anything okay."

"I won't don't worry."he says, shifting through some of the bags."You know...You and Roxi are really close."

I kept organizing, pretending it was a normal thing to say while using the information that I knew."Nah, we're close but not as close as you think."

"Hobi don't lie to me."he grunted, crossing his arms while leaning against the counter just across the groceries."Look, I know how you look at someone when you love them. The way you look at Roxi says so much."

"What are you trying to say then?"I scoff.

"I'm saying that you like her too, don't you."

I sigh and pause sorting for a moment to collect my thoughts. If I tell him the truth, there's a chance he'd never forgive me for falling in love with a girl he techniqually had feelings for first. I decided to come clean, knowing that even if I did lie, Namjoon would end up finding out sooner or later.

"No. I'm not saying I like her."I confess, stacking the last of the groceries into the cabinet before closing it."I'm saying I love her."

I didn't dare give Namjoon a glance while I headed to my room, even if I were his hyung this was just plain betrayal. Falling in love with one of your closest friends' crushes is nothing anyone would find as a smart thing to do.

"Hobi hold up."he says, making me stop and turn around to face him.

"What?"

"I don't want you to think I'm mad at you."he says,"I want you to know that even if you love her like I do...I'll still fight for her. And if you feel the same then I suggest you try as well, since I'm not leaving any room for regret. I hope you don't either."

My mouth gaped as my leader walked past me and into his room before I could say a word.

Jimin P.O.V

Just seeing her again gives me a bad feeling. After what happened in Japan, I've been trying my best to distance myself away from her. That's usually how a crush dies out, a person realizes that something is unbenifical or plain impossible and the interest slowly leaves. Usually. But everytime I hear her name, see her face, or just think about her my heart aches. A sigh passes my lips while I close the trunk of the car and looked at the white plastic bags on the ground. I had unloaded all the groceries in the car, and just as I thought, no one was coming to help me bring these bags up. I bent over to grab one only to find myself looking at my hand. The gift shop wall in Osaka left quite a mark on me, a bandage was wrapped around my knuckles and it still felt a bit sore as I flexed my fingers. It took me a while to reassure the others that I was okay that day, who knew the same people who would worry about me would also be the ones who helped prolong this pain I feel in my chest.

"Jiminie!"

Jungkook excitely hurried over to me with his signature bunny smile on his face, I couldn't help but let my lips twitch upward as I covered my injured hand with my sleeve before he noticed me."It's Jimin-hyung punk."

"You're injured why'd you come down here without me Jiminie?"he whined, slipping over five bags on each arm while ignoring my statement."Go go go!"

I laugh and pat his shoulder as I left, taking the two bags left over in my good hand."I can carry stuff still, it's not like my entire hand is broken!"

"Well you make it seem like it. 'Kookie can you get me some ice?!', 'Kookie can you hand the remote over to me?', you know Kookie this Kookie that."he imitates.

"Aish this kid."I chuckle."You know if I could hit you I would. How're you still so energetic after work?"

"Ah, I just felt happy today."Jungkook answered bouncing into the elevator."I want to share my happiness with my depressed hyung!"

"Depressed?! No, you're just yelling to much and it hurts my ears!"

"Sure hyung sure."

Roxi P.O.V

Yoongi and I walked into my dorm and he laid down on his spot in the couch while I sat near him in my spot.

"You know you could enter my dorm if you need rest. I gave you the key for a reason."I pout."I was hanging out with Namjoon-oppa and Hoseok-oppa."

"Sorry, I'm just a gentleman you know."Yoongi said, mimicing my pout."Anyway, how's things with Namjoon?"

"Alright. I mean we need to collaborate on a song and he seems to take my hints that I'm not that interested in him."I say, seeing Yoongi nod and sit up.

"And what about Hoseok is he okay?"he asks next, stretching his back.

"Yeah...I mean as well as ever."I sweatdrop, glad he couldn't see how flustered I was due to what happened between Hoseok and I."Why do you ask?"

"...No reason. Just a bit curious you know. He's been talking about you a lot lately."Yoongi says."Whenever we're in the studio he would keep rambling on about you, he's obsessed."

"Aw, at least he's happy."I smile."I never knew he talked about me that much."

Yoongi scooted closer and leaned back so his head rested in my lap after looking around for a pillow when there wasn't one. He dyed his hair black again, to be honest I never came to appreciate how brightly colored his hair was before. He closed his eyes while I absentmindedly ran my fingers through his hair, a calm smile forming on his face.

"You seem quite touchy today don't you?"Yoongi smirked, feeling my fingers swipe out of his hair as my face turned red.

"Sorry, you're hair is just really soft. And you changed the color again."I mumble, feeling my ears heat up.

"Did I ask you to rub your oily hands through my hair?"he chuckled, seeing me basically steaming with rage and embarrassment."Well, I am now. It's comfy."

I sigh and hold in my urge to thwack his forehead as I continue to what I was doing, seeing that he wouldn't leave my dorm until dinner. I looked at the bag of candies Jungkook gave me on the counter and reached over to grab the note attatched.

'Are you a new type of candy? Because you're so sweet! (^-^) -Kookie'

"Ah he's going for this approach."I giggle,"He's gonna end up running out of ideas soon."

"What's it say?"asks Yoongi, looking at the writing on the note before scrunching up his nose and laughing."What the hell? I knew Jungkook was extra but not this extra."

"I know, I've never thought he'd be one for being someone who's into pickup lines."I smile, eating some candy.

Yoongi and I watch the TV and eat the gift as time passes by, it was like I had no other care in the world at this point. Like I had forgotten about all the tense relationships between the members and I, my comeback and career, and well just everything. It was relaxing. But just the thought of this rest coming to an end worried me, the next day I would need to go back to the building to work on the song with Namjoon. For a moment, seeing the small gift Jungkook had given me, it was like I was a trainee again.