Chapter 9 - 수고 (SU-GO)[Trouble]

After Jungkook changed into a large black hoodie and some dark blue demin jeans  we both headed outside and got to my motorcycle.

"Here you better put this on."I say, handing him my helmet."Unless you want your fans to mob toward you."

"Do you have a helmet for yourself noona?"he ask, putting it on and he started playing with the visor.

"Nope, but don't worry about it."I say, putting on my white gloves , tying up my hair, and hopping onto my seat.

Jungkook takes a seat behind me, lifting up his feet from the ground and placing them on the foot rest. He boldly wrapped his arms around my waist, though I didn't think I needed to say anything about it. He needed to hold onto something anyway. 

"You good?"I hum, lifting up the kick stand with my heel.

"Yeah."

I rev up the enginel using the clutch and switch my ride to first gear. Speeding through the streets. I drove through the city without any incidents. Talking to Jungkook every now and then to make the ride less boring.

"You seem to know the city pretty well."he compliments while I told him about the buildings and streets."How long have you lived in Seoul?"

"I lived here with my uncle basically since I was born."I answer, waiting for the light to turn green."You?"

"I've lived here for about three or four years."he says,tightening his hold as I drove past a few streets."Do your parents live in a different city?"

'Dammit not this again.'

"I guess you can say that."I say, finally arriving at Hyochang Park.

I park my bike and turn off the engine, knocking down the kick stand. My thoughts raged with the conversation I had with Namjoon two days ago. I wasn't sad anymore. I knew I wouldn't cry anymore. I was just mad at myself now. I was mad at how I couldn't just get over everything. It happened such a long time ago.

'They're gone. Just forget about it alright.'

"Are you okay?"

I snap out of my trance and realize that I was still sitting in my seat, gripping the handle bars in a death grip. I let go and get up, untying my hair and running it through my fingers.

"Yeah sorry. I was just thinking."I reassure, opening up the seat to get my tassled back pack and took the helmet and placed it in there so Jungkook wouldn't need to carry it around.

We walked into the park, the slowly changing colors of the leaves fluttered as they blended with the soft wind. The little kids ran by, chasing each other without another care in the world. Parents were talking to each other, talking about how troublesome they were. 

"You looked mad."Jungkook looked at me, a hint of worry showing on his sharp features."Did I do something wrong?"

"Nonononono."I gasp."You didn't do anything wrong. I just...It's complicated. I'll tell you later."

"'Later' can mean anything."he pouted, showing some aegyo without even trying."How 'bout now? Come on, I'm a curious Kookie."

"Fine..."I breathed."Just don't treat me differently okay."

"I promise."he smiled, wrapping an arm around my shoulder as we walked through the walkway.

"Okay...so, remember when you brought up my parents?"I saw him nod and I continued."They're...not really...well, alive."

"Oh...so I did say something wrong."he sighed."Sorry."

"No no, I just wasn't ready for it."I chuckle."I mean, I've been sad for so long and after talking about it with a friend I've gotten over my sadness. Now I'm just mad. They died in a car crash with my little brother and I was the only who made it alive, even though I wasn't even a year old. I didn't even know them..."