Chapter 15 - 미소 (MI-SO)[Smile]

I was coming back from practicing, the cool air hitting my cheeks as I got off my motorcycle and walked into Sobo-san's restaurant for lunch. She greeted me with a smile and we both caught up on the current news of my debut. She was really motivational, telling me that there were going to be better songs and even more fans as I went on. After getting food ready for everyone else I got my meal and walked out of the restaurant to my dorm. I walked up the stairs and walked into my dorm, feeding my puppies and devouring my food and having some mint tea. My TV was on the whole time and I ended up breaking many records connected to views for the MV. I smiled, remembering the first time I watched it. There were cameras in every angle and my face while I watched and danced to it in my seat were enough to make the workers around me laugh. All in all, it looked like I had a bright future. Unless this was a sign I was becoming a one-hit-wonder. After cleaning up I looked through my phone, there were some texts from the others. Yoongi would be recording in his studio so he wouldn't be able to come and stay today. Namjoon's shoulder was alright so he was staying at the studio with Yoongi. Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook were all dance practicing and Jin was watching like the good mother he is.

'Maybe Tae would want to hang out?'

I scroll through my texts to see he already texted me a few seconds ago.

I was wearing my oversized black t-shirt and black exercise shorts, so I didn't really think of anything besides fixing up my hair

I was wearing my oversized black t-shirt and black exercise shorts, so I didn't really think of anything besides fixing up my hair. There was a knock on the front door and I opened it up, my puppies obediently waiting on their corner of the couch for the visitor to show themselves. Once Tae walked in they all ran towards him and pounced on his shins as he laughed and petted each of them. The five scurried into my room and I lead Tae to my couch.

"Isn't this the first time we've hung out?"I ask, handing him a soda.

"I think so."he said right after thanking me.

We talked about the usual. Music, entertainment, acting, and just life in general. He was really talkative and weird, just how the media described him. Just as the clock struck four the sunset started, creating an orange glow that entered through the windows of the living room. He turned to me and rested his head on his right fist.

"I wanted to ask you something."he says.

"Sure."I smile, noticing the mood suddenly change.

"Why were you walking out of our dorm a few days ago with a towel around you?"he asks, interrogating me in a funny voice.

"It was all because of your little water prank."I giggle, running a hand through my hair; hoping his wouldn't notice my red cheeks.

A strike of realization hits him and he smiles a boxy smile, creating peace signs with both of his hands."Sorry Roxi! What were you doing in my room anyway? Are you one of those girls who snoop?!"

"No!"I deny, copying his teasing manner."Namjoon-oppa just needed some aspirin!"

"Oh...hmm...Wait so you must be the one who put the wet towels on my bed and soaked my mattress all the way to the springs!"

"Nope, that was Namjoon-oppa too!"I giggle."I didn't do anything besides get soaked."

"Awww Tae-oppa believes you."he coos, pulling me into a childish tackle-hug."But you have to be by my side next time."

"Okay Tae-oppa!"I promised.

We stayed there, me sitting on his lap as he hugged me from behind. I leaned into his chest and cuddled into his arms, clearly feeling comfortable in this position. He hummed, letting the vibrations from his chest reverberate against my spine. We enjoyed watching some of the sunset for a few seconds until he leaned forward and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"If you break your promise..."Tae's arms loosened slightly as one of his hands took both of mine in one smooth movement."I will need to punish you."

My face goes beet red and I turn my head,"What do you me-"

Tae had put on the funniest face I had seen in ages, making me burst out into laughter and cover my face while he teased how flustered I looked. He rocked us back and forth and hummed a song while I rested on his firm chest. The sun had set and darkness set into the room. I was about to get up and get the lights but Tae held me down, saying he was already cozy. I shook my head and stayed still. After a while of cuddling he let me go, saying it was about time he went back to the dorm so the others wouldn't worry. I nod and saw him out the door, he made one last teasing statement and walked into his dorm. I shut the door behind me and slammed back onto the couch. My eyes shut as I thought about what tomorrow could bring.