Chapter 6 - 친구(CHIN-GU)[Friend]

It's the next day and so far I've created a cool beat for the song. It seems very intense, quick, and catchy. The point of this song should be that it can stay in people's heads so that they will be able to remember me. The beat was a mixture of dubstep and soft rock, a strange combination but I was surprised it sounded great. I got up and stretched my stiff back. My shoulder felt a lot better, but I didn't want to risk having it getting worse by practicing.

"Sobo-san really like dogs. Did you know that Kai-chan?"I asked my dog with the red collar."I helped her early this morning to make food. We should visit her one day."

At that moment there was a knock on my door, and all the dogs started running towards it, barking non-senseical barks. I shook my head, it's probably one of the boys again. I sighed and opened it up to see a very tired looking Yoongi. I stepped aside to let him in and his face completely lit up when he saw the little creatures beneath him. He takes off his shoes and hands me a piece of paper.

"Hi Yoongi, what'cha need?"I ask, leading him to the couch while placing the note on my side table.

"It's just too loud in our dorm right now. Everyone is in there and I can't get any sleep."he sighs."Is it alright if I..."

"It's a secret then."I chuckle."Try anything funny and I kick you out alright."

"Would you really kick me out?"he smirks.

"Um...Yeah. I've only talked to you like, what once before this."I say, 'tsking' at him."But I know some things about you so, I trust you enough to be in my dorm."

 "Are you a fan?"he asks with his eyes closed.

"Yes I am Yoongi-oppa."I confess."Just go to sleep."

He didn't respond, only keeping a neutral facial expression. I shook my head and put in my headphones into the launchpad so I could tweak some of my beats for the lyrics. I guess I couldn't record any vocals since Yoongi was sleeping right next to me. I should move to my bedroom. I grab my microphone and launchpad as well as my laptop, shutting the door to my bedroom. With that, I start singing my song. 

Naneun geugeos-i oneun geos-eul

Gyeolko boji anh-assda,

Geugeos-eun gichacheoleom na-ege

Tagyeog-eul gahaessda

(I never saw it coming, it hit me like a train)

geudeul-i naleul boass-eul

ttae nun-i banjjag-yeossda

(The eyes sparkled as they looked upon me)

geu ttaebuteo nae

insaeng-i bakkwieossda.

(From then on my whole life changed)

nae salang-eun seongjanghago seongjanghaessda.

(My love grew and grew)

nae mujoega nal-a gassda

(My innocence blew away)

nae salang-eun seongjanghago seongjanghaessda.

(My love grew and grew)