Chapter 28 - 풀 (PUR)[Pool}

~The Next Morning~

Roxi P.O.V

"Roxi? Hey, Roxi."

I felt a finger softly prod my cheeks and the sunlight streamed through my opened eyelids. I hissed and covered my face with the blanket.

"5 more minutes."I whine, squeezing my eyes shut while two hands tickled my sides.

"No, we have to get up and get ready. Tonight's the awards ceremony."

I sigh and pull the blanket off my top half. Jimin used his right arm to hold his head up and he gave me a cheeky, dare I say cute, closed-eyed smile in response to my hard glare."Ohayo~"

"Ohayo."I say back, pinching his cheeks.

I lay in bed, realizing that I had still been clinging onto him even in my sleep by the look of my right arm that was still wrapped around his side. I blush and sit up, rubbing my face with my hands. Jimin got out of bed and told me he was going to go take a shower before it was time to go down for breakfast. I nod and take my charging phone from the lamp-charger and look through my notifications.

Hoseok: Did you sleep well? <3 Can't wait for the ceremony tonight!

Namjoon: Ohayooo~

Yoongi: sup

Jin: Jungkookie and I left something outside your door for you <3

Jungkook: Noona! Jin-hyung and I left you a present! Hope you like it! <3

Tae: After breakfast we'll be hanging out at the hotel for the rest of the day to relax want to go to the pool? (~^-^)~

I text them all back and jump from Jimin's bed to my bed, pulling my suitcase onto the mattress and looking through it for a swimsuit. It was pretty warm today, this weather pattern confuses me. I decide to wear my black swimsuit, which ended up being a bikini I bought in America over the summer, the white t-shirt I was wearing right now, and stressed jean shorts. I slipped on some bamboo platforms and Jimin walked out into the main room ready for breakfast.

"It's really warm outside so-"he starts, before stopping to look at my appearance."Oh, so you already know."

"Yep, I'll be going to the pool later if you'd like to join."

"Sure."he agrees, shrugging while he blowdried his hair.

I went outside our hotel room to see a small Chancy plushie on the ground as well as a note from Jin and Jungkook.

'Make sure to give this cutie a healthy and happy life! -Your Kookie & World Wide Handsome Guy'

I smiled at the cute plushie and walked back into my room to place it on my luggage bag with the note. Jimin came out of the bathroom and grabbed his stuff for the pool. We went to the lobby together to see that we were the last ones to arrive. We then went to a breakfast restaurant with the others. So far, the morning was uneventful or the same. The constant teasing of my current manager, small talk from the members, and the occasional photo here and there. Just as noon hit we were back at the hotel to rest up and relax before the ceremony tonight. Tae and Jimin hurried next to me after getting off the bus while the others followed with questioning looks.

"Where are you three going?"asked Jin, crossing his arms.

"Ah, we're just going to the pool."smirked Tae."Eomma~"

Jin rolled his eyes and reminded Tae to show him some respect because he was 'this many' years older than him and that he was 'blahblahblah'. At least that's how he imitated Jin once the hyung's back was turned for a moment so he could speak to Jungkook and the hyung line.