Chapter 4 - 싸움 (SSA-UM)[Fight]

I just finished helping Sobo-san out and was heading back to my dorm so I could start thinking of lyrics for songs. My debut song is already ready and I'll I need to do is record it and send it into the choreographers. It was already around nine so I should get to bed soon.I went up to the building and swung the door open so I could go straight to the stairs. Music was playing through my headphones and my head bobbed to the rhythm as I closed my eyes and imagined what words would really make this pop. It was like I knew the route to my room with my eyes closed, it's not like anyone else was around. That is, until I felt a strong, rough hand tug on the back of my jacket, pulling me down the stairs. I was so surprised I was sent flying into a wall on the main story, back in front of the entrance. My arm felt as if it were run over by a car, and my shoulder ached as I propped myself up and slowly rolled down my headphones.

"What...the?"I mumble, getting up and looking at my surroundings only to get smacked in the face.

The world turned white before I rapidly blinked and saw the shoes of someone standing in front of me.

"Stay down. What do you think we'll just let you walk away after you saw what just happened? You bitch!"

A kick to the gut. I groaned, wincing at the burning sensation that crawled through my body right after. The voice was deep, and they were speaking English pretty fluently. Ignoring their warnings out of annoyance, I shakily got up and leaned on the dented wall for leverage. I probably looked like a mess at the moment. Once my vision cleared up and the ringing in my ears stopped, I could finally hear what else was going on in the room. I was trapped against the wall by a man wearing all black, as well as a black face mask. There were three other men in the room who were wearing the same thing. My thoughts really started to churn once I noticed the BTS members were trapped at the other end of the room, surrounded by two men.

'Is this some sort of prank? No, I don't see any hidden cameras...and they wouldn't want to cause harm to any one here, but I'm here injured. Dammit, this is real.'

The looks on the members' faces once they realized the same thing were the definition of fear. Why didn't they just fight back? They can out number these four easily.

"Are you trying to escape?"asked the leader in front of me."We didn't need any witnesses but you just had to fucking show up."

"What are you trying to do?"I ask in a serious manner.

"We want to hold this group as our hostage until we get a ransom. I guess I could hold you as a hostage too, but...I might just keep you for myself."he smirks, playing with a strand of my hair.

I struggle and squirm under his grasp, trying to get out and run out the door so I could notify someone. The man brought a gun up from his waistband to my neck, making me freeze and look at the weapon.

"Don't. Move. Or else I will shoot. And these young men will have the image of your damned body burned into their mind."he growls, pressing the gun deeper into my throat; cutting off my windpipe.

"You...You've got the wrong group."I choke out."You seriously think 'they' are the ones who bring in the most money into the company?"

I glare at the man like what I said was a 'duh' statement. He glared back and looked at the frightened and confused members before looking back at me."You sayin' they're rookies?"

"Yeah. They're new to the company. If you want someone worth money then take me. I've been here longest. The company actually cares about me like a daughter so let them go."I say."Go ahead. Shoot me. I want to watch you lose all the money you could've had."