Chapter 35 - 다른 (DA-REUN)[Different]

~Time Skip~

"Done!"I cheer, spinning in my chair as I finished my parts."You?"

"I was finished ever since you had a mini-panic attack from not knowing a synonym to 'wrong', that was like thirty minutes ago."he rants as I roll my eyes.

"Who gave you that attitude of yours?"I tease.

"You of course."he imitates, rolling his eyes just as I did but in a way more extra way."Well, Imma go back to my dorm, you wanna take the bus with me?"

"Won't PD-nim find out? I mean, I don't think he'll allow us to use public transportation on a Friday of all days."I say, trying to make up excuses to avoid that hell, sure it wasn't a train but it was close enough.

"Naw, I use it all the time. It's usually empty at this hour."he says, pointing to his watch to show it was only ten in the morning."Everyone should be heading to work right now. Besides, maybe we can sort some stuff out with our friends."

I hesitantly nodded, figuring Jungkook probably took the work car home with him. I should try using my motorcycle again. Namjoon packs his things while I logout of the desktop and pull out my black mask from my pocket to cover my face while Namjoon put on a white mask. We left the building and Jungkook and Jimin took the car, just as I thought. We walked through security once we gave the man in the booth a knowing look as we walked into the main corners of society. The streets were far from busy, although the usual revving of cars were still on repeat as we walked along the sidewalk.

"How many times have you been through this part of the city?"I ask, following him as we take twist and turns, straight to the bus station.

"I usually take the bus, since I sadly don't have a license."he says as we wait for the bus, oblivious people walking past us every second.

"Yoongi-oppa says that you shouldn't let the God of Destruction get a license."I add, seeing Namjoon's eyes shrink with a smile."You're smiling again, it's cute."

"Why thank you, you've been smiling for the last few minutes."he says back, raising a brow at me.

"Pfft, that's because I can't wait to get home and away from you."I say jokingly, he reacted rather dramatically while grasping his heart.

"Ah, I've been shot."he gasps, acting as if I killed his pride.

We laugh until the bus comes and we swipe in our cards, taking a seat at the very back to avoid getting noticed. There were only two other passengers on the bus as we headed our way. Namjoon and I avoided speaking in such a quiet environment. The bus ride was rather comfortable until we reached a busy stop a few stops before our own. Soon enough half of the seats were taken. I stiffened a bit as I group of loud girls sat in a few seats in the back right next to us, Namjoon grasped my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze as I just read the overhanging writing to take my mind off the surgence of paranoia whenever we have a chance of getting caught. We finally reached our stop and since Namjoon had taken the aisle seat he stood up and began walking to the front first while I followed after him. We reached about halfway through the bus as I felt a slight burn on my ass from a quick slap.

'You have to be fucking kidding me.'

I hear hollers from the immature mens my age from behind me and some uncomfortable looks from other passengers as I turn around and swing my fist against the nearest one who was laughing the hardest. I punched him so harshly that he needed to hold against the window for balance, his eyes blinking wildly as I kick his shin before glaring at his friends who gulped as I nudged Namjoon forward. We exited the bus and it drove off faster than what should be legal. I sigh and kick a stone against a wood fence.

"Damn that felt good!"I growl, clenching my fists."Those freaking perverts can go die in a hole and rot!"

I intake a few deep breaths and allow my blood pressure to decrease while the sound of laughing made me turn around to the source."Hey what if someone spanked your ass Namjoon-oppa?!"

He just kept on laughing, his face turning a pinkish color as he tried covering his face."B-But you s-seemed so fucking pissed off! Haha, you almost killed that guy with only one hit!"

Soon after I heard his laughter for a few seconds, a smile on my own face formed."Stop I'm supposed to be mad! You're laughing is so contagious I swear."

"Being happy is better than being mad isn't it?"Namjoon questioned, walking toward our dorm."Come on, let's go visit my dorm. Hobi-ah's there and he wants to hang out with you."

"And you're cool with that?"I chuckle, walking with him.

"Why wouldn't I be cool with that? I'll still be with you so, I couldn't care less."

We got to the Bangtan dorm, reaching it just as noon struck. To be honest the days are getting slower and slower, with less things to do I just felt so caught up in a routine of practice, eat, sleep, and repeat. But soon enough there's always something that changes, and I would either be content or disappointed. Namjoon unlocked the door and then as soon as I entered Hoseok came running up to us, engulfing both of us in one of his bear hugs.

"Welcome Roxi-ah! Hi Joonie!"he beams, smiling brightly.

"Hi Hoseok-oppa."

"Hey Hobi-ah."

I took off my shoes and sat on their couch, right in the middle of the 'U' shape. Hoseok took a seat to my right while Namjoon sat to my left, we initiated a short conversation about my new song while Namjoon excused himself to go to the bathroom.

"Hey Hoseok-oppa where are the others?"

"Whaaa am I not good enough to keep you entertained?"Hoseok gasped, being as extra as usual."Just kidding! Jiminie and Kookie-ah went out for lunch, Yoongi had a meeting with PD-nim, Tae-ah went to buy clothes, and Jin-hyung is at a variety show."

"Ah, I see."I say, realizing that it was time for lunch."Wanna call for pizza?"

"Sure, I'm hungry."he whines."Namjoon-ah want me to buy pizza!"

"Why're you asking me it's your money!"Namjoon replied from the bathroom.

Hoseok laughed and started dialing a pizza place."Hey since I'm paying you can choose a movie to watch."

"Okay, what do you feel like watching?"

"Science fiction maybe."

"Gotcha."

I go to the DVD stand and look through their movies. Surprisingly, there were many American movies as well as Korean dramas. Although there were only a few science fictions ones. Namjoon came in and found me reading some of the backs of the DVDs.

"Are you looking for a specific genre?"he asked, looking at the stand with me.

"Science fiction."

"Oh we have them in here. We never watch these since only Jungkook is interesting in these. I mean, why not watch one?"Namjoon pointed to a box next to the stand and I saw a few rows of sci-fi movies. I looked through a few before deciding on one.

"Do you think this looks good?"I asked, showing it to Namjoon.

He nodded and Hoseok came back to the living room to tell us the pizza was on its way. I set up the DVD player and sat back on the couch while the trailers popped up.

"Did you find a good sci-fi movie?"Hoseok asked.

"Mhm, I mean I've never really took an interest in those types of movies but I might end up liking this one."

All of us were back at our seats and soon the rolling trailers began, we were all too lazy to actually skip through them so we just talked as we heard the pizza come in. Hoseok would try not reacting to any of the sad, scary, or happy scenes, but he would always fail while Namjoon kept a straight poker face throughout the movie. I guess Namjoon got a bit bored so he took his food to his room to work on a few beats for our collab. Now I was left in the living room, with Hoseok for the time being.