Chapter 26 - 공식 만찬 (GONG-SIG-MAN-CHAN)[Dinner]

~Time Skip~[Dinner Time Back to the Hotel]

Today was fun, we visited many attractions. Even if a few of them were too afraid to get on the ferris wheel at first. Even through all the fun I didn't realize how sore my legs were until I landed on the newly made bed. Jimin face planted onto his own bed and let out a high pitched yawn.

"Are you going to head to dinner?"I asked.

A few seconds passed and my only reply were some light breathing and mumbles. I sat up and smiled at his exhausted, sleeping form on his bed. I turned off the lamps and freshened up. Hoseok asked me to come with him to dinner this morning, there was no way I was going to reject his offer so I asked him where we were going. We were going to go to this place called 'Tsurugyu'.

'Semi-formal he says...hmm...'

I look through my suitcase for something to fit that category of clothing before settling with a form fitted black sweater dress that went a little above my mid-thigh and had two grey leather belts wrapped around the waist. I pulled on some black spandex underneath, which was much more preferable to a standard piece of underwear, and slipped on some platform grey converse. It did say 'semi-formal' after all. I grabbed the pad of paper on the nightstand and left a note for Jimin to wake up to by putting it on his forehead.

'Went out for dinner see you soon oppa! -Roxi'

I put my phone, wallet, and key card into a black clutch I rummaged out of my suitcase and headed out the door, shutting it against the doorframe softly after leaving only one side lamp on. I took the elevator down to the lobby and started texting Hoseok, the white mask on my face made it difficult to see the screen unless it was right in front of me.

Hoseok: Are you heading to the lobby now?

The door opened with a ding and I my eyes connected with Hoseok's, he was standing right where he told me

The door opened with a ding and I my eyes connected with Hoseok's, he was standing right where he told me. His white dress shirt was cuffed to his elbows and his grey dress pants matched with his grey mask and black dress shoes. His black jacket was heaved over his shoulder along with his blue and silver tie. Hoseok studied my appearance as well with a gleeful smile spread across his face.

"You look beautiful."

"You look very handsome."I compliment, a red blush tinting my cheeks.

"Let's get going, you must be hungry. Sorry the young ones kept running around with you."he chuckled, holding open both doors for me like a gentleman before walking along side with me to the restaurant.

"Please, I had fun today. I bet you did too."

"Of course, it's always lively when all of us are together."he said.

The dark sky, the bright paper lanterns, the loud children who ran around with toys and playing games just made today even more lively."I really like it here."