Chapter 59 - 장미 (JANG-MI) [Roses]

"Jin-oppa I'm sorry I have to talk to Yoongi-oppa."I gasp, hopping off the counter.

Jin nods and pulls me into a quick hug,"Thank you Roxi-ah."

"No problem Jin-oppa."

He walks out of the dorm and I'm left in the kitchen wondering what to do. I need to find Yoongi. I grab the bouquet of roses and run out the door, pulling it shut as I run down the stairs. Yoongi wouldn't go to the Bangtan dorm. That's too predictable of him to do so. I run outside, the heavy drops of rain made me tuck my glasses into the collar of my sweater. He needs to be somewhere nearby, he couldn't have gotten far. I look around me, all I saw were umbrellas and speeding cars.

'Shit where could he be?'

I run in a random direction away from the general population. The red rose petals began to fall from the bouquet as I ran, my eyes filling with water everytime I tried to blink them away. I found myself at the park entrance.

'One could only imagine he was here.'

I looked at the park sign. A strange feeling in my gut forced me to take a step forward.

'He must be here.'

I walk through the empty park. Every person was either running towards their car or closing up shop nearby. I walked further into the park, the colorful leaves were on the ground, the lake was overflowing which caused some water to flood onto the path. The grass looked so green and beautiful. The cold rain partnered with the cool breeze made my fingers numb. My grasp on the roses was so strong that the thorns made cuts into my skin through the thin plastic, leaving drops of red blood in their wake. I walked futher into the greenery, my hopes started to dwindle until I saw a black leather jacket behind a tree. My eyes lit up at the sight as my numb legs ran toward that direction.

"Yoongi-oppa! Oh my god there you are!"I reach the form and place my hand on his shoulder.

As quickly as I made contact I found myself pinned to the tree trunk by a man wearing a white face mask. 

'It's not Yoongi.'

"Yah! Let go of me!"I scream, trying my best to kick the man."I said let go!"

My energy had been drained from all the running and my arms ached. All the strength was used to help me struggle free, but all the struggling only made the hold on my wrists tighter.

"You're such a cutie."he growled, his hand running up my soaked sweater."No one's around so...let's see if anyone is going to come save you."

"Stop! Let me go!"I squeak, only to have him cover my mouth.

"I guess you came alone. That's perfect."

My vision started to become blurry from the lack of oxygen, all that I could see was the bare branches above me as the man forced me onto the soaking grass. Tears filled my eyes, I guess it's over then. My hold on the roses loosened and my arms became limp. The hand that covered my mouth was gone, and the one underneath my top vanished.

"Hey get outta here you piece of shit!"

My eyes slowly flutter open and I slowly sat up, bonking my head against another, causing me to groan. I put my arms up, allowing the tears to flow down my cheeks.

"Leave me alone!"I shout, feeling two hands grip my forearms."Fuck off!"

"Roxi it's just me."

I blink a few more times, my vision finally clearing up as I saw Yoongi holding my arms away from my face. His hair was wet as rain dripped down his body. He worriedly turned my face to the side, seeing the bruises and scratches on my thighs, wrists, and knees.