~Hoseok Ending~

Roxi P.O.V

'He's been avoiding me for weeks.'

I sigh, looking at Hoseok's bedroom door. Jin had let me in to talk to him while the others had left to go to practice without Hoseok. They say he's been really unmotivated lately for some reason. I knock on the door, hoping Hoseok would come and open up but I heard nothing but a groan in response.

"Hoseok-oppa, I'm coming inside okay?"I slowly open the door to see his neck bend slightly up right as I opened the door. 

He watched me come in as I took a seat on the edge of his bed. Hoseok's eyes were a deep red and I could tell he hasn't been eating in a while. His smile was gone and replaced with a small, slightly parted mouth. I suck in my upcoming tears and reach my hand out to touch his face. I softly touched his skin as his eyes fluttered a bit, his hand reached up from the blanket and his fingers intertwined with my own. He slowly turned his head to look at me straight on.

"...I didn't want you to see me like this Roxi-ah."he whispers quietly, his voice raspy from his dry throat."I'm...supposed to be happy. I'm supposed to make you smile."

I bite my bottom lip as I pull the covers over Hoseok and I, seeing him like this was heartbreaking. Hoseok sat himself up and looked at the time.

"I haven't left the dorm in over a week have I?"he says quietly."Manager-nim said I need some rest, but it's not helping me achieve anything."

I pull him to my chest as he looks at his hands."Roxi-ah...am I useless?"

"No of course not Hoseok-oppa."I gasp,"You're not useless."

"Tch, of course you would say that."he chuckles, his face still dark and somber."Of course you would say that."

I turn Hoseok's head to face me, his brown eyes swimming in mine."Hoseok-oppa, you aren't useless. You're talented, sweet, and funny..."

Hoseok looked away, his lips parted once more as his eyes slowly started to close."Those are a few of the reasons why I fell in love with you Hoseok-oppa."

Hoseok turns his head to me, his eyes slightly more wide than usual. He looked bewildered, a small smile formed on his face. But it wasn't one of happiness.

"You're just saying that. You know just how to make some feel better Roxi-ah...but it's not working this time."

"Hoseok-oppa..."I place my hand on his, lifting it up and placing it over my heart.

The quick beats and heavy rhythms vibrated into his hand and his sadness was replace with surprise. I lifted up my own hand and placed it over his. The beating of his heart matched mine perfectly. A tear slipped down my cheek, it was so small that it would've gone unnoticed by me if Hoseok hadn't wiped it away with his finger. His facial expressions were soft and his worried look had returned, a look I had missed.

"Roxi-ah I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry! Please stop please!"he pleaded, holding my face in his hands."Yah yah yah stop crying!"

His consistant worried yelped made me smile slightly, a small giggle left my lips as I rubbed the wetness from my eyes. Hoseok was still holding me close, his gentle hold changing into a firm one in an instant.

"Hoseok-oppa, I love you. I really do."I say, my voice a bit hoarse from crying.

Hoseok smiles and reaches his hand up to cup my left cheek, a bright smile forming on his face as he sees me smile back with equally bright eyes."You don't know how much I've longed for you to say that. I love you too Roxi-ah."

And with that I lean in, quickly pulling my arms around Hoseok's neck as he began to kiss my lips. The feeling of his soft pink lips on mine was mesmerising, I could feel his smile from behind the kiss as we continued, and no doubt he could feel mine as well. After a while, we pulled away. Both out of breath and far from satisfied. Hoseok smiled widely and pulled me to him, protecting me in his arms as I protected him in mine.

"Roxi-ah, remember I'll always be here to comfort you. That what a boyfriend is supposed to do after all right?"

"Yeah, and I'll always comfort you no matter where you are okay. That's what a girlfriend is supposed to do."

Hoseok chuckles and snuggles into my neck,"I love you."

"Love you too Hoseok-oppa."