~Taehyung Ending~

Roxi P.O.V

I sat at the cafe booth, the same booth Tae and I sat at the last time we were here. I had messaged him to come since I had to tell him something important. Right at 6:30pm he walked in, wearing a white button up and some casual light blue jeans. He scanned the cafe for me and hurried to the booth once he caught sight of me. He seemed uneasy, maybe he thought this was a rejection meet up. The thought nearly made me laugh out loud. Tae noticed my hidden smile and raised his eyebrow at me.

"Is something wrong Roxi-ah?"he asked.

"No of course not."I say, my face turning red from all the tension I was putting on myself to keep from smiling.

As quick as he changed composure, he changed subjects."So, why did you ask me to come here?"

I sighed and shook my red face,"Tae-oppa, I wanted to tell you that I accept your confession."

"I knew it."Tae says sadly, getting up from his seat."I knew you wouldn't accept me. It's alright, I'll support you no matter what, because that's what friends do!"

"Dude did you hear me?"I ask, making Tae snap his head back to me.

"Who do you mean 'dude'? I'm 'oppa'!"he gasped,"Ugh the disrespect of these young people!"

"Sorry, Tae-oppa."I chuckle, emphasizing 'oppa'."I said 'I accept your confession.'"

Tae blinks his eyes owlishly a few times, his mouth stayed slightly open before he grabbed my hands and pulled me into a hug from across the table. Our heads hit the lamp hanging above the booth and we pulled back in pain. Tae lowers our angle slightly and cups my face in his two hands, pulling me to meet his lips in a quick and soulful kiss. We pulled away and I looked at him wide-eyed while he held my hands across the table, he had such a dorky smile on his face the entire time.

"I love you Tae-oppa."I smile, intertwining my fingers with his.

"I love you so much Roxi-ah."he smiles, taking a box out of his pocket."I have another confession to make."

"Sure, what is it?"I ask, seeing him stand up from the table once more to stand at the very end near the empty walk way."Tae-oppa what are you doing?"

"I'm explaining myself."he blushed."Back there...in Daegu I mean. My mother gave me something to give to my one and only, and I knew it was you ever since I learned the truth about our parents."

He inhaled and slowly exhaled dramatically before using one knee to kneel on the floor as he opened up the box to show a sparkling ring. He smiled and spoke as I sat there with wide eyes.

"Roxi-ah, may I formally ask you to be my girlfriend? Until we're ready to get married?"he said with a cute crimson face.

"Of course Tae-oppa!"I smile pulling his neck into a hug as he pecked my cheek, slipping the ring onto my right ring finger.

Tae held both of my hands in his as he smiles gleefully at me."Roxi-ah, I promise to always be there for you, you were always there for me. So now, it's my turn."

The true love in his eyes was more than evident, and his joyful smile melted my heart in seconds. I guess fate really does exist.