Nightwing x real life! reader

P.s the tv show Gotham will have a heavy theme here. Do not own it or any characters from it, but recently it has ruined my life.

You sighed as you plopped down on your sofa. You had had a long day at work and now you wanted nothing more than to relax and watch young justice on Netflix.

Just as you were about to hit play you heard a huge crash coming from your balcony. Cautiously you got up and looked out of your door.

You were only expecting to find a cat or something, so you almost crapped your pants when you saw a guy dressed all in black face-down in the trash.

"You okay dude?" You asked as you carefully shook his shoulder.

He moaned and sat up. You could now see a blue insignia on his chest. It looked like ... a nightwing suit?

"Are you a cosplayer or something?" You were curious now.

"A what?" He asked, turning to face you. You could now see a black domino mask over his eyes and black hair that framed his face perfectly.

"You know... Cosplay. Like you look just like nightwing. Dick Grayson is defiantly the best hero in the DC universe. I mean damn, his ass is-"

You were cut off by the guy pinning you up against the side of your apartment building.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME? Who are you ?" he screamed at you.

You squeaked as you were so scared you couldn't form a sentence. That and the fact he was pinning you to the wall by your neck.

He loosened his grip slightly so you could talk.

"I'm Y-Y/n and ... Your... Your nightwing- former Robin. You-your from comic books!"
You managed to choke out.

"Comic books?" He repeated, his brows furrowed.

"Yeah... I- I can show you some inside" you said.

He cautiously released you as you lead him into your apartment. You quickly retrieved your collection of comic books and got out a few of when he was Robin, one or two young justice ones and then a few issues of nightwing.

He studied them all carefully, becoming even more confused.

"But.... This all happened to me.... I-I don't understand. " he said.

"Somehow you have been transported from your world to mine. In my world everything in yours is fictional. You're all just characters. " you explained.

"Damn, all I did was push this button on this device thing Tim had built! Well, I guess there's no use for this. " he said as he peeled off his mask. You had always read that his eyes were a beautiful blue, but in real life they were gorgeous.

"How are you gonna get back?" You asked, sitting on the couch.

"I.... I guess I have to wait for them to figure out I'm missing. " he replied, also sitting down.

"So has everything in these comic books happened to me?"he asked.

"Yeah. Everything from Jason's death to Bruce as a kid. "

"Wait, what?" His eyes widened.

"Yeah, a TV show called Gotham basically documents Bruce as a child. Straight from his parents murder. I can show you if you want." You said.

So that is what you did. You spent the next couple of hours watching Gotham, until you came to the point where Dick's parents were in it. (A/n forget the episode number so just roll with it it defiantly happened)

"Cool! Let's watch the next one!" Dick said enthusiastically.

"I...I don't think you should. " you said quietly.

"Why?" He was confused now.

"It- it has your parents in. You know... Before they... Before you were born. "

You trailed off as he went silent. You studied his face carefully, trying to decipher what he wants feeling.

"Put it on."he said.

"Are you...

"Yes. I want to see it. I mean, them. "

"Ok, but tell me if you want it off. " you smiled at him, an put the episode on.

You both watched it , with you occasionally glancing at Dick to make sure he was ok. Each time you looked over he had a look of pure joy on his face. It came to the end of the episode where Mary and John Grayson were talking to Jim Gordon about them dating.

You looked over and Dick was smiling. The episode ended and Dick turned to you.

"Thank you Y/n. For this and everything else. " he said as he hugged you.

"Your welcome Dick. " you said smiling. You strayed your head on his shoulder as you drifted into a peaceful sleep, feeling safe in Dick's arms.